| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 | Cottage living

- 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 -
We were near the airport, I could glimpse it.
Stor had fallen asleep on my shoulder, she looked so peaceful when she was asleep.
𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕.

Louisa (Astoria's mom) drove into the parking lot and stopped the car as I was studying Stor's beautiful little face.
"You know she loves you" Louisa said.

I smiled softly and nodded as I looked at Stor while stroking her hair.
"I love her too" I whispered.

Louisa then smiled and looked at her and then at me.
"She knows that too, just please promise me one thing, Landon?"

I furrowed my eyebrows in question.
"Please don't break her heart, she doesn't deserve it. She's been through hell, because of her ex-boyfriend."

I took Louisa's hand and looked at her seriously.
"I promise, Louisa!"

She smiled and nodded, like she was saying okay.

"Babe, we're here" I whispered while shivering her gently.

"Mhh~" She let out.

Her mom was taking all the suitcases out of the car as I was trying to wake Astoria.
I kissed her softly on the cheek as she started to wake up.

Her hair was all fluffy in a bun, she was wearing grey sweatpants and a white crop top, and she also had lavender perfume on.
𝑴𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆.

All that time I had checked her out, she was somehow out of the car and was now looking at me.
"Maybe you should stop checking me out, so we can get on that plane?" She suggested, smiling.

"Yeah. I think that is a good idea" I said giggling.

She handed out her hand and helped me out of the car.
"Isn't that the man that should be doing that?" I said while I got out of the car.

"Heyy, women can also be polite, if you didn't know that?" she said.

I gave her a weird face and she giggled.
I hugged her and she kissed me. Suddenly we heard a familiar voice and we stopped kissing.
"Could you guys stop making out and help?" Eli asked.

I let go of Stor and walked over to Louisa and Eli who just arrived with Harlow (Astoria's dad) in the car.
I waved to him and gave him a fast smile as I helped with the suitcases.

We all got our seats and sat down before the plane took off.
Me and Astoria were sitting together.
Louisa and Harlow were sitting together.
And Eli... Were sitting with a random blonde girl, he thought was very interesting. *blink, blink*