♡⬛🔫𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕜 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕗 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣🤍🖤(𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗)♡

ɪᴛs ᴀ ᴍɪx ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsoɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜʀ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ 𝙼𝙰𝙸𝙽𝙻𝚈 3𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽

I was sitting on my couch watching TV as it heavily poured outside. With alternates running around outside every day it was becoming more stressful. Everyday, Work calls you in early due to the staff cutting shorter and shorter. It was already stressful enough driving to work and trying not to run over the alternates. You sighed and nestled into the arm of the couch.

Mark walked in through the front door, water droplets running down his face and strands of his hair stuck to his forehead. You froze in place, if you had to be honest you sort of thought he was an alternate, especially since the TV's light had only dimmed lightly on the side of his body.

He walked over to you & hovered over your figure. Next, he did something you wouldn't of expected him to do. He gently placed his hand under your head and brought his face closer to yours. Your face immediately warmed up as his lips pressed against your forehead.
"Y/N," He whispered softly. "I'm back." "I know." You nervously smiled at him. Mark's cheeks reddened & he got up & sped to the bedroom.

A few minutes later, he came back in different clothes, dried hair & had brought some blankets & pillows. He tossed a pillow at your face, playfully chuckling.
"Hey!" You whined as you got up from the couch & tackled him with the pillow he threw at you. You both fell to the floor, you on top of him of course and looked into each others' eyes. He sat up and gently caressed your cheek. "Shall we get ready for movie night, my darling?" He whispered gently. You nodded eagerly.

You both sat on the couch, blankets surrounded you & Mark as you both cuddled together. You guys were watching (Y/F/M)/(Y/F/S) [Your fav movie/ fav series]. Mark gently rubbed your shoulder and smiled softly as he held you close to him. You rested your head on his chest as you snuggled closer to him. Despite his scary entrance, tonight was going really well & there hadn't been any interruptions thankfully. You soon felt tiredness emerge inside you and you were having trouble keeping your eyes open. You wanted to savour this moment for what you wish could be forever. You felt Mark's hand gently caress your back as he held you gently on the couch. "It's okay darling, you may fall asleep." He cooed as your eyes finally fluttered shut.

You passed out on his stomach whilst (Y/F/M)/(Y/F/S) continued to play until the end & he continued to gently caress your back. He twiddled (played & twirled) with your hair (If you do have hair I'm sorry for those who are bald 😭😭😭) and switched off the Television, too lazy to move everything back to the bedroom, he grew tired and slept on the couch with you, keeping you in his comforting grasp.

♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎
Started on Mon 12th September-Finished on Mon 19th September 2022

☆•ℛ𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 MoonSunSimp

Very sorry for how long it took, some stuff had happened & kinda fucked me up but all is well.
Also sorry I'm not good at writing fluff ;v;.

now enjoy my sheep.