MaAn~Date

It was regular day before their marriage both planned a date....

Anupama called Anuj

Anuj....

Ha Anu... Bolo.. itni subha phone kiya sab thik hai na.... Tum thik ho na...

Ha... Vo.. mein thik hoon... Matlab... Thik nahi hoon...

Matlab....

Anuj... Vo.. hum aaj kahi bahar chale....

Kaha kanha ji ke mandir....

Kaisi baatein kar rahe hai aap mandir... Mein kudh chali jati na... Bholuram hai aap.. mein to da..

Acha... Date... Ha ... I'm ready... Tum sirf batao mein kab aau tumhe lene...

Abhi nahi... Mein apko aadhe gante ke baad call karungi...

Ha mein tab tak sab ready karta hoon... Matlab kaha jana hai kaise jana hai... Ha..

Ji thik hai...

Anu... Ek baat puchu ye Achanak... Date...

Kyu apko nahi jana....

Nahi... No... Muje jana hai... Me to bas..

To sawal mat puchiye... Bye...

Thank you Anu... I love you.... Bye..

Mein bhi.... Saying she cut the call... it wasn't suddenly planned... Last night she was with Anuj in his flat... After dinner with Anuj...Anu decided to stay with him.... They decided to watch a movie...
Anuj insisted her to watch Hollywood movie...she just nodded... He assured that he will tell her on that point which she will not understand....
Both were sitting on the floor...it was usually cold night so Anuj arranged a blanket.... Water bottle...at the first both were far away from each other... Anuj rested his back on the edge of the couch and Anu too.... But after half hour both were close to each other... Covering themselves in the blanket....but both didn't realised their proximity.... Anuj who was wearing his regular sweat shirt and pant and Anu in her regular saare but now somehow loose.... As the chilly air touched her skin she slightly moved towards him....Anuj was explaining her at some where she was looking at him blankly.....
Now Anuj who was aware of thier states became somehow nervous.... He didn't want to make her feel embarrassed so he decided to stay quiet.... As she was started enjoying movie... She tangeld her hand in his.... He growled slowly....

Kua hua...... She asked him....

Kuch bhi to nahi... saying he gave her smile... As he said she again focused on the movie..... He tried to move away but her hold on him was tight so he stayed in that position....

After sometime intimate scene came...Anu who was enjoying somehow felt awkward...she immediately looked away...

Anu kya hua...he asked her...

Kuch nahi vo....

Usme kya hai Anu.... it's ok....he said she smiled and again started watching.....

But there was many intimate scenes...in the movie...and awakwardness turned into something different....she got aware of their proximity and the scene on the TV...the dim light of living room....they were in the same blanket very close to each other...thier bodies almost touching each other...... struggling with her all thoughts she looked at him...he was staring at her.....may be from long time....she shuddered and lowered her eyes.....she removed her hand from his..... slightly moved away......he placed his hand on the couch and it was now uncontrollable to him but he tried his best....

He slided his hand in between couch and her waist not touching her, she felt it but avoided to look at him.
As the scene continued both were struggling with their feelings he touched her waist,she sighed and closed her eyes.
Anuj came close to her,she opened her
eyes and found him very close to her.