the start of her "what if it happened"

Miami, Florida, November 3rd

ANISA'S Watson POV

I lifted all the dust while walking towards her, everyone gathered around us in a big circle, cameras flashing, the random sophomore that sells gum imported from Moscow walking around with full bags of popcorn, "2 Dollars, 1 bag!" - "Yes of course USA dollars dumb bitch" He said to Shana, Shana was a quiet girl, joined Dave Dwayne High school this year as a junior, like me, she seemed sweet, although ive only heard her say 5 words, "Thanks" "US" "Dollars" "Ugh" "Fuck" and "You", the last 4 while talking to the guy selling her popcorn, I chuckled, Britney game a look, "Are we starting or are you going to continue..." The last words I couldn't hear, but I assumed it was a sick burn since everyone went like "Wowww" I wanted to kill that bitch now more than ever, it all went quick, we walked towards each other, she reached her pocket, some people gasped, she pulled out a knife, I started regretting everything, Im Damn Aniza Watson, I have rich parents, Live in downtown Miami with views to the beach, am i really going to risk getting stabbed for some girl stealing my 10$ "I love Miami" Hoodie? Well maybe I should have, Im Anisa Watson and this is my story. I stopped my feet, kicking off dust, Britney came near me, pointing her cold looking sharp knife right at me.

Cristina Deeler's POV

My cigarette fell on the couch, "shit, again" I tried everything, mopping the couch, throwing a bucket of water in it, that one liquid my grandma used to pour in the couch in these situations, nothing worked, I sighed, just when I was about to turn the couch pillow around so the burn would be on the other side there was a knock at the door, i tried to run with my little heels. The police, "Good afternoon Madam, is this Cheif Captain Jeniffer Watson's and Mr.Watson's house?" An asian man around 6,3ft with surprisingly deep blue eyes said, "Ih yes yes im their assistant!" I stuttered, "Good, We have their daughter in the police station, she got into a bad fight" The man said with a plain serious voice, I panicked, "Oh! Uh yes one second" "Please tell Captain to drive to the police station immediately" I closed the door and ran upstairs to Jennifer's room, I had been her and her husbands assistant for over 5 years and let me tell you they are extremely rich, thats why by the time i got to the 4th floor i was struggling to catch my breath, I walked into Jennifer's room with Brown coloured walls and a fancy leather couch and informed her, a minute later she was out the door, her husband, John Watson stayed in his office however, I entered the office, It was a big open space but instead was completely empty, except for a simple glass table and a big big window on the wall behind the table that led directly to the beach, "Mr.Watson" ... "Now that Jenny is gone we could have some time together, I got near him and gave him a big french kiss" He looked satisfied, "Oh I'd love to Cristina, but I got stuff to do now"

Britney's POV

I sat at the police station, on one of those awful chairs that as they spin they lower down, "Stop playing with the chair" Said a man, im guessing an officer, that walked by, I swallowed, I started at my knife that had gotten confiscated on the table in front of me, It didn't sit there bloody though, I hadn't gotten to the stab, not that I was planning to, not today. I looked back to see Anisa, she seemed frightened, she looked like she was trying to be brave, but you could see her little arms shaking, I felt bad, I truly did, but I did what had to be done. The same rude officer that told me to stop with the chair, got near me again, "You have been bailed out by someone" He walked me to the exit, not a word, just a judge-stare at my sweatshirt that said "Cops are what save the City, Miami, FL" Which I could understand, due to fight thag I was walking in a police station for attempting to stab someone, "Remember, this, will be on your record" He finally said at the end, I let out a low "okay..." and walked to the place where I had to be. I arrived to the place, A few dumpsters, it smelled really bad, "You are late" He said, I apologised, "Well done, here's the money, the sooner we get her out of the frame, the better" I counted the money, 3000$, "Thank you, Mr.Watson" I said.

Jennifer Watson's POV:

I rushed to the police station, As soon as I entered, "Hello Captain" "Good afternoon, Captain" "How is your day? Captain" I know they don't really care, I saw Anisa and went straight to her chair, "What were you thinking!?" I grabbed her by the wrist, Chief Commander Lolly, appeared behind me, "Oh my g- I am so sorry I swear she is never like this I-" — "Charges will be pressed against her Captain Watson" My eyes opened up, my throat was slowly closing, Lolly looked at me in the eyes, after five awkward seconds she said, "First and Last Warning Anisa" — "Thank you I have no words to explain" - She had already walked away, I got in the car with Anisa, Her dark green eyes were teary and she seemed to have some dust on her neck, not to mention her shirt was ripped. She made a movement indicating she was about to talk, "Im not on the mood right now, we will be talking tomorrow, Anisa" We got home, she went to her room, we didn't feel the need to see each other for the rest of the trip. I saw Cristina doing the dishes "Hey!, How is it going" She did really jump straight to the point, "Jenny I don't know for how much more time I can do this, we have only done little kisses so far but he might want to go to more soon and- When are you gonna tell him that you like girls, do you not like me? are you just with me for "the thrill" ? Are you like one of those 50 year old women that shoplift to feel something? Is that what I am? A piece of clothing-?" — "Shh, Cristina, I love you, and im sorry you have to do this just, keep it for a little while, okay? I leaned towards her and gave her a kiss, "Is there not a better way for your husband not to be suspicious of us than me seeming like I want to hook up with him" She Laughed, We Laughed, " Okay its sounds bad but i promise its not for that long okay" We chuckled, "I love you" "I love you too, Cristi"

"Here let me help you with that plate"