Chapter 1: Deciding

'I hate you!'  'I...hate to say this...but Akaza is right, Douma....  your emotionlessness is a problem to that man'  'Stupid emotionless bitch!'

They weren't exactly wrong, but I didn't think it was healthy to hear shit like this over and over and over again, for centuries.  If I wasn't wrong, any human would have gone insane.  Then again, perhaps I was wrong..... I of all people had no idea about any emotions, let alone a humans.

Over the hundreds of years I'd been alive, I've noticed something incredible about humans: the emotions they feel are twenty times stronger than those of demons.  Even stronger than the Upper Ranks, or Muzan-sama himself.  It used to puzzle me, but overtime I grew to recognize it as normal.  

My thoughts rolled over and over, alternating between the insults I heard daily and humans with their emotions.  And I realized a large connection between those who hated me: emotions, or rather my lack of them.  

So I decided: I would go find someone who could help me get them back.  humans had someone to help with those right?  What were they called?  Married?  Theory?  Therapists?  Yes!  That was it!

I needed to find a therapist to help me.