Chapter 9

isududbsushdb sysygs sygs usb usb usb dhdu udufhf. <3

Nope not happening. Haven't cried in like 5 days and I'm keeping the strike.

We both enter the room. I'm immediately shoved to the wall.

"Oh hell no, get your deku infested hands of me" I say shoving him of. I loo- no glare at him. At his beautiful ugly blue and grey eyes. The eyes that I right now, want to pluck out. Along with the rest of his limbs.

He sighs and walks towards me with his arms open.

"Nope don't touch me" I say with a scowl

"Bu-"

"Nope"

He frowns and puts his arms down to the side.

Todoroki Pov

... What did I expect- Welp okay this is not the kind of jealousy I wanted. All I wanted was angrey sex but nooo. I only get an angry pom pom.

"Bakugo, it's not like that" I starts but before I can finish, I was rudely interrupted, by a finger being jabbed into my chest.

"No, stop spitting shit icy hot. I heard what I heard. You slut. Was I not good enough for you? Huh? Is that it. What does deku have that I don't. ... Sexually"

"Bakug-"

"Don't answer that. It's obvious, I'm the best at everything. You think you can play with me icy hot. How many other people have you been hooking up with while WE have been hooking up." He detaches his hand from my chest, and starts pasting the room.

"Wel-"

" Y'know icy hot. You are the least loyal person I have ever met, and I hope you get blown up by a creeper in a cave in Minecraft, after you just found diamonds, emeralds, gold, iron and all your valuables. But the thing is, you don't have a bed, so you spawn on the other side of the map. Away from all your valuables."

"Now that's ju-"

" What is there something wrong with me?! Does my personality really bug you that much. I know I'm not the best person to be around but it dosent mean you can also be a dick."

"Bakugo i-"

" I have a heart too am I really not loveable. Stupid extras, stupid feelings, stupid icyhot."

"Bakug-"

"Fuck I hate everything, am I really that shit of a person. I'm amazing right? Right?"

"Well ye-"

"Fuck everything I hate everything. WHY THE FUC-" he is angrily gripping at his hair now, tears threatening to escape the barrier, also know as his eye lashes.

"BAKUGO"

He stops his movements and stares at me, detaching his hands from his now, even more messy hair.

I walk over to him and hug him. "It's was a prank" he rests his head on my chest but dosent bother to hug me bag.

"Well why is he wearing your hoodie? I claimed that 2 days ago, i don't even know why it's back in your room."

"To fuck with you"

"I-"

"Also your personality is not shit bakugo. You are my favourite person" I smile and hug him tighter.

He rolls his eyes. "You clueless, weird, sappy, cute peace if shit"

I pout before the timer goes off, signalling that's it's time to go back downstairs.