Chapter 11

Hey guys, I think ima stop with the author notes at the end of each chapter unless it's important soo~ also I completely forgot they had jobs so ..... Now they do again, just imagine they were off or it was like a bank holiday or some shit

3rd person

The end of the episode, finally came to an end, snapping bakugo back to reality.

That was intense he thought, before realising he was stroking shotos hair. He detached his hand from his boyfriends hair and then shook him violently, attempting to wake him up.

Shoto was a light sleeper, but when woken, wasn't always in the best mood... But katsuki didn't care and kept shaking him until the enraged sleeping boy blinked open his eyes and glared at Bakugo.

"What?" He groaned, taking his head of his boyfriends lap and walking to another coach.

"You were sleeping on me." The blond replied, looking at shoto with a 'are you stupid or just fucking stupid' look.

"And so?"

"So. You were invading my personal space."

"How so.." shoto says, still annoyed.

"You were blocking my thighs from freedom"

Shoto scoffs "well I'm sorry then, I'll just go back to sleep in my room... Alone." He says, getting up from his place on the couch and starting his journey to his room.

His plan to of sleeping in the warmth of his beloved bed was rudely interrupted by a pair of arms wrapping around his torso.

"Where are you going" the user of the arms grumbled.

"Bakugo.." Shoto says.

"Yeh...."

He attached his hands to the arms that were wrapped around his torso before harshly ripping them off.

"YoUr bLockIng My ToRsO fRom ItS fReEdOm" he mocks, mimicking bakugos voice.

"Shut up" the blond grumbled.

"No" shoto says, rolling his eyes and continues his walk to his bedroom.

"Icy hot"

"What"he whines, giving bakugo a side eye.

"The bathroom is that way" he says, pointing to a door placed at the end of the corridor they were now magically in. (use your imagination besties🤭)

"Why would I need to go to the bathroom...? " He grumbles.

"To have a shower for work dumbass. Your late" Bakugo says with a sly grin.

"For fuck sake..." Shoto says, trotting towards the front door. Leaving with morning........ everything and in his PJ's.

Bakugo POV

Lol, stupid idiot.

I walk to my room and sit at my desk. One thing you should know about me is that am a guy of like a quadrillion talents and hobbies. But I have 3 that I enjoy the most.... probubly being the most embarrassing ones.

1. Basket ball

2.Art/Manga drawing

3. ... Netball

Now I think I know what your thinking, "NETBALL?!? Isn't that a girls game?!?" No. Your wrong. In 1891 basketball was invented as a'man' game, which women didn't play. But in 1892 they heavily adjusted the rules in basketball to be non contact, ext. So women could play, they named it netball. Now tell me.. right now don't you see women playing basketball? YES SO WHY THE FUCK CANT I PLAY NETBALL?

Bitch, gender doesn't make a fucking different.
Potato potAto
Same thing. It doesn't matter what gender you are like what you fucking like.

If you disagree you can fucking leave cus I'm too busy dealing with my amazing life to listen to people's bull shit.

Anyway.. I've always dreamed of being a major basketball player, but I highly dought I will.. from a 5 years since I've finished school, I haven't found a single club i could join and I kinda just gave up... No thats a lie, I just took a rest from looking. Things like finding a job , which I had , took a toll on that... But idrc I get a bunch of money from drunk old rich guys who don't know how to aim.

All right guys, my first favourite sport was basketball but because I moved into an all girl's school, the main focus was netball, so I know a lot... Like everything about the sport, not like it's history and shit like how to play, I don't exactly know if I should make him play netball or basketball, but I know for shore I'll also make him do art.

3rd person pov

Bakugo takes a peace of paper out from a small draw, connected to his desk and a 4b pencil from his art pot. He prefers drawing in 4b like I do. Great minds think alike am I right 🤭.

Anyway, he goes on Google on his iPad and searches up sketch of wolf. He then clicks on the most complicated picture there, puts his tablet by his desk lamp so it stands up right, and starts to mimic the sketch.

Todoroki is now at his work place, like 1hr late as he sluggishly walks to the back room and puts his apron on. Under he was wearing a white shirt and red pajama pants that had little fire and ice emojis scattered everywhere. Some people would be embarrassed to walk out the house like that or even be close to someone like. But like me.... Todoroki really doesn't give a shit.

He walks to the counter and sits on a chair, placed towards the back of the boba making station thingy idk what it's called leave me alone

Like where the arrow is pointing too

This is where he works, the door is to the left of where the camera is.

He takes his phone out and starts reading wattpad, moments later he hears the bell go off, meaning someone has walked in. He rolls his eyes and walks towards the desk putting his phone in his pocket before finally taking a look at who had entered.

"...Hiromi?" Shoto says, scrunches his eyebrows together in both confusion and announce.

"Hey shoto~" the lady replied. She had dark brown hair with blond tips that flows down her back to her... Back... Nah I'm kidding lol. And an hour glass body. She had brown eyes and wore a crop top that lays on her boobs with a white sports bra under it. She also wore a short grey skirt that rode over her ass and thigh high socks, followed by black boots.

Bakugo pov

Ugh finally finished I thought, putting my finished drawing of a black and White wolf in my folder with my other drawings. I then trotted down stairs to the living room, finding an uncommon anime to watch till I found one called 'classroom of the elite' it looked interesting.... I'll watch it later.

Now don't get me wrong, it looks like an amazing anime... But like The husband's just posted a new video and I wanna watch it on the TV so~

Around half way threw the video, I get a text message, it's by an unknown number.

Unknown number
Sent two attachments
Seen

What. The. fuck.

....
1155