CHAPTER 1

Hi,my name is Adelaine,i really like Nash Grier and 1D,mostly Harry Styles.
This is my story.
It was a beautiful life until u came.
I was jamming out to 1D song as soon as this stranger came up to me saying "hey can i borrow your phone?" It's one of the popular guy in my school "yeah sure what r u going to do?" "Watch youtube,what else tho?" "Okay" he started to use my phone and watch youtube i grab his english test and start to doodle he looked at me but didn't say anything.
After he watch youtube he turn my phone back "thanks" "yh urwell,where's ur phone anyway?" "Here" "let me borrow it" i borrow his phone,it was an iphone 5s,i made a couple of slo mo vid,timelapse and all those random things,he looked at his english test that i doodled, amd say "i hate you so much" "yh me too"
We started to burst out a loud laugh.
You know i kinda liked him.
We have same class and same extra class on friday. And thats gonna be a good plan.
As soon as i walked to my bff he started to walk outside. I had butterflies in my stomach,red cheek and a random thoughts in my mind,what is this feeling? Am i in love with him? There's no way!

UPDATE!!
I hope y'all enjoy the story so far this is just the beginning everybody:)

Xoxo,mehh