Jeon Jungkook

Tomorrow

"So?What has the Secret Admirer got you today?"asked Lisa.

"A makeup set"said Rosè, taking out the set.
"Cool"said Jisoo

"Mmmm,It has got some really good stuff"said Rosè, opening the set and checking the products inside.

"Now Class Time!"said Jennie.
And they went to their classes.

Lunch Break

"Taehyung!Come here!"called Rosè as she saw Taehyung looking for a place to eat.
Taehyung smiled at her and came to her table.

"Help yourself.We have got some more homework today but don't worry, It's not much,Just 2 homework each."said Jisoo

Taehyung nodded as he took a sausage and began eating it.
"Take these cupcakes!"offered Rosè.
Taehyung took one and ate it.

"Aww,You look cute while eating"said Rosè.
Taehyung turned red.

"Now stop with the compliments!"said Lisa.
Rosè rolled her eyes and grabbed piece of chicken.

"Chicken is also mine!"said Jisoo furiously as she ate a chicken hurriedly.

"Fine"said Rosè and dropped the chicken piece into Jisoo's plate and instead picked up a box of French fries.

"Oh yeah,By the way girls,I have started dating Park Jimin."said Jennie.

"Ooooooo, When did this thing happen?"asked Lisa.
"After Chemistry Class,When I was cleaning up our table with Jimin,He proposed me"said Jennie, taking a sip of her strawberry milkshake.

"That's not a very fancy place to get asked out in"said Rosè.
Taehyung made a mental note in his mind to propose Rosè in a very fancy place.

"I know,I warned him that if our dates are also gonna be like this,I am gonna kick his ass"said Jennie.
"That's my girl"said Jisoo and hugged Jennie.

"I want to date you Jisoo Unnie"said Lisa.
"Shut your gay shits Lisa,I am not interested in you"said Jisoo.
"Ouch!"said Lisa dramatically.

"Ah, That's brillant,I also want a boyfriend"said Rosè.

Taehyung stared at her, wishing Rosè would know that the boy beside her wants her very much.

The bell rang.
"Uh Huh!I haven't finished eating yet"Lisa complained as she gobbled a entire slice of pizza at once.

Jennie went to wash her hands and Lisa took a sandwich and left to fetch her books.Jisoo also went to take out her stuff from her locker

That left Rosè and Taehyung sitting together awkwardly.

"R-Rosè,I really like-"began Taehyung but he was interrupted by someone.

Jeon Jungkook,The School Heart throb was standing Infront of them.
"Hi Rosè,You look beautiful"said Jungkook, smirking.Rosè laughed.

Jennie came back and frowned on seeing Jungkook.
"Jungkook what are you doing here?Your girlfriend Tzuyu is over there"said Jennie, pointing to a faraway table.

"She's not my girlfriend,I broke up with her"said Jungkook.
He then looked at Rosè and said "Because I like someone else"

"I don't care Jungkook,Just get the fuck out"said Jennie irritably.
Jungkook laughed and went away.

Taehyung wished with all his heart,that Jungkook didn't mean that someone was Rosè.