Valentine's Announcement

Next Day

Taehyung went to his locker to take his stuff when he saw something.

Jungkook came to Rosè and pinned her against her locker.
"Rosè..."he whispered as he caressed her cheek.

Rosè closed her eyes at his touch.
Taehyung was feeling very angry.
"How dare he"thought Taehyung angrily and his jaw clenched.

Then suddenly, Rosè pushed Jungkook
"Behave yourself"she said and left.
Jungkook smirked as he saw her leave.

Taehyung tried to ignore the feeling of wanting to beat Jungkook.
He took his stuff out and went to his classes.

At Class
"So,As you all that Valentine's is approaching-"said the teacher.

By just hearing those words,the students looked at each other excitedly and then back at the teacher hoping to get some good news.

"On Valentine's Day,that is 14th February,The College has decided to host a Valentine's Dance."said the teacher.

The students gasped at the exciting news.
"Now stop getting all worked up,10 days are still left for the Valentine's Dance."said the teacher.

"You will also be getting Valentine's Card,made by the school,to distribute among yourselves to ask each other to be your partners"said the teacher.

The students looked at the teacher, hoping for something else the teacher might announced.

"The Cards will cost 2$ each"said the teacher, which made all the smiles on the students' faces disappear at once.

Lunch Break

"Jisoo Unnie!Did you hear about the Valentine's Day?"asked Lisa excitedly.

"I am not deaf"said Jisoo.
"I know you aren't.I was just confirming because I wanted to ask you out"said Lisa happily.

"And get rejected again"said Jisoo, finishing Lisa's incomplete sentence.
Jennie and Rosè giggled.

"I am going out with Jimin or course"said Jennie.
"Don't go out with him until he gives you a valentine's card"said Rosè.

"Yeah and I want a bunch of flowers like Rosè gets from her secret admirer"said Jennie.
"And that reminds me...what has your secret admirer got you today?"asked Jisoo.
"I don't know.I didn't even open my locker today, That's why I had no books during the class.That Jungkook was flirting with me so I got distracted and I forgot to open the locker"said Rosè.
"Let's check now!"said Lisa

The Secret Admirer had got Rosè some chocolates this time.
"You know,I think you can even request the Admirer what you want"said Lisa.
"Of course not!They did stop getting me gifts after that!"said Rosè
"No I also think you can"said Jennie
"Okay then I'll request the Admirer whenever I want something "said Rosè.

Rosè started eating a chocolate.
"Is it caramel?"asked Jisoo
"Yeah"said Rosè.
"Fuck.I don't like caramel"said Jisoo.

"So..Who are YOU going with Rosè?"asked Jisoo.
"The secret admirer"replied Rosè.

"Rosè had became the admirer of her own secret admirer!"mocked Jennie.
"Oh shut up"said Rosè.

"Ya Stop bickering and grab your books and hurry off to the next class"said Jisoo.
They all grabbed their books and went to their class.