Mysterious boy

Please ignore the mistakes

"who was that boy you mentioned in your dairies jungkook"

"None of your concern Taehyung"

Jungkook leave the room and shut the door and Taehyung drop on the bed frustrated "what this bunny like creature thinks about himself....like he is the king of the world .... every one will dance on his fingers...but not me...i am kim taehyung i am mine own King...i don't follow someone order...but he is a mafia ...he will kill me...oh no...i can't die in young age...i am too pretty to be dead" he whined.

"But The thing to think about is that who is that boy who was mentioned in Jungkook's dairy?...i think it's all is connected to him...oh how fondly he wrote about him in his dairy..." Taehyung think about that.

Flash back one day ago.

Taehyung was doing some work in his laptop when Meena come to him with his washed laundry...she was about to put his clothes in the cabinets when her phone rings...she got worried after attending the call.

"What happened Meena why are you looking so gloomy who called you ?" Taehyung asked.

""Nothing sir.... it was my husband...my son's health is not good....he got high fever he is taking him to hospital...so he called me...but i have too much work...i can't go...but i am worried about my baby..he is so small he is just 3 years old." Meena said sadly.

"Are you out of your mind Meena your son's health is not good and you thinking about house chores...go to hospital be with your family they need you...to hell with the house chores... everything will be managed....you are my maid...jungkook said you to take care of me...and i am giving you permission...so you didn't have to think about it twice...please go...and take care of your son...if jungkook will ask i will manage him...you go."

"But sir i have to put out your laundry " Meena point out laundry basket.

"Don't worry about that i will do that...you just go and if you want something call me i will manage it....okay."

Meena nodded his head and left.

After doing his work... Taehyung sigh when he see the laundry basket "now i have to do this...oh god...i am so tired....but had to do it tae...let's get it." Taehyung said and started to Fixed the clothes and kept them in the closet ....when he was setting the clothes in the closet he find one compartment of the cabinet was not right direction he push it a little and find a secret compartment which had 3 dairies in it....2 of the three dairies have some beautiful drawings in it....some of was of nature but some of was someone's eyes..... someone's lips... someone's nose...

 someone's nose