Priority

Please ignore the mistakes.

"You slapped me.." jungkook closed his eyes before continuing again....

"You were right to slap me...becoz that day i got to know hom much i had hurt you and your heart....you were begging me to leave to...you were begging me to kill you...you cursed the day you had met me..." Jungkook looked in Taehyung's eyes who was too had some tears in his eyes...

"But believe me tae i never wanted to hurt you....in my mind you were mine...i was protecting what's mine...i know i was wrong....i got obsessive...but i was scared to loose you again...i am not justifying my actions but....i am weak man tae....and you were my weakness....but i didn't knew in my obsession i hurt you that much that you find death better than living with me....you were disgusted by my existence....you hoped you never met me.....you were crying infront of me....you were begging me to kill you...and my heart was clenching at your every year...it was cursing at me....i felt disgusted by myself too....in my obsession i had heart the most precious person to me....

I forgot that....only i was the who was in love with you...but you didn't even liked me.... despite that you hated me...i was crushed after seeing you melting out like that...i never wanted that....

I decided to freed you from my cursed life....i decided to sever all tides from you....so that you can be happy like before meeting me...

But...."

He sigh "No matter how much I explain to my heart....you were always my priority.....and you safety comes first...

After you leaving the cafeteria i ask yoongi hyung to call jimin....and we met him at secluded place...we told him everything.... except that were lovers from childhood and was fiancee once....we told him that someone is stalking you and wanted to hurt you badly...first he didn't believed us...he thought we were planning something against us...he threatened us to take us to police or will kill us with his little hands..." Every one chuckled a little

"You have a quite a loyal friend tae....i am happy for you.." jungkook looked at jimin who nodded his head with a smile tears adored his eyes.

"But we show him bogum's murder report....and show him his dead pics in which he was strangled with something and he had a a mark on his neck....we take him to cops who were included in bogum's case and was helping us to find that stalker...we somehow convinced him....but then he started to freak out....he was scared for you...so i told him that we had decided that we will send you abroad to one of relative...he immediately agreed to help us to pursue you for your safety...

He told you that my relative was his own uncle and he will take care of you...but the truth was he was the most trusted person i have....i can trust him with my own life...and in other words i really trusted him with my life.." he looked at Taehyung with loving gaze who tried to don't meet his eyes.

Jungkook felt disappointed...but it was not new for him....he had accepted that Taehyung will never be his again....he didn't expect Taehyung to accept him after hearing everything from past.

Jungkook cleared his throat a little to compose himself so no one can see his disappointment "he is my father......" every one got shocked after knowing that coz till now jungkook had  never tell anyone that except yoongi whose expression didn't changed after knowing that "you knew that" jimin asked yoongi who nodded his head to confirm that but Taehyung was the most shocked of all them....coz now every memory of his with former mafia king was flashing through his eyes....how the mafia king always speaks to him very frankly....how he treats him like his own son....how he got worried when he come home late....and how Taehyung always pull his leg....how he sometimes flirt with him...and joked with him.... Taehyung too treated him like his own father...he cursed under his breath

"My father was taking a heart treatment there...and when i told him about sending you there he got immensely happy he said he will protect you with his all....and i believe he did that....

"after your departure my father appointed loads of bodyguards for you without your knowledge ...in your eyes you were roaming alone but every time you were in protected hands....some years passed by peacefully....you became a renowned designer....and started your own clothing line....and here after six months Namjoon hyung gained his conscious back....but we didn't tell you about him.... because we knew if you got to know about that you will be persistent to come back to meet namjoon hyung...and we can't let that happen because we still didn't able to capture that bastard.....and namjoon hyung disagreed to go abroad to meet you coz no one knew where you were living except us....we didn't knew maybe someone was keeping eyes on our every move....to find you...if we contacted you and it was true...

We didn't knew how but after five years....that bastard found you...i got a call the sound was not clear but i heard him clear saying 'Found him'

First i didn't understand but then my father call me and told me that someone killed some of your bodyguards....my soul left my body....after listening that......i panicked and told yoongi to track down that phone call....but my heart stopped at that moment when i found out that....that phone call was made from a phone booth located in your area"
_________________

Thankyou for reading

Please vote and comment

Love you all ❤️😚😚😚😚😚😚