Ch 5. A Trip Down Memory Lane - Part 2

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hisashi waited as the Vestiges gathered once more, to continue viewing his memories and get to the bottom of everything. It was obvious he wasn't happy about being forced to show people he technically didn't know his memories, he  just hoped that they had the sense not to use the things they saw against him.

Although considering Katsumi and Sokka's dislike of him in this Universe, he wouldn't hold his breath over them not trying to use it against him.

He began the next memory of Nana this time, his meeting with the woman and her subsequent death at the hands of his brother. Nana hadn't been as close to him as some of the others, but that didn't change the fact she was a major part of his life and left her own imprint on him just like the others.

***

Hisashi sighed as he looked down at the clipboard he was holding, ever since deciding to lay low and get a job he'd been working at a small hospital. Now however he assigned to help deliver a baby, the child of a low rank Pro Hero and he wasn't to happy. He had mentioned he rather not have this kind of job while here, but they were low on staff and he was assigned to the birth regardless.

It hadn't been an easy birth and it was only by discreetly using a healing Quirk that Hisashi even managed to save the baby's life.

Afterwards the couple named Nana and Wakaranai offered to have him come over to dinner as a thank you for saving their child, he reluctantly accepted and quickly became friends with the couple.

Then tragedy struck and Wakaranai was killed, leaving Nana to raise the child alone so Hisashi stepped in and offered to babysit when able. It continued like that until Kotaro was five years old, then his mother went on a mission, ending up getting killed by his brother like most people before him.

So Hisashi did what he could and raised Kotaro, telling him how brave his mother was for fighting and that she would have done everything to get back to them. He was relieved to note that Kotaro had developed and adoration for Nana, wanting to be just like her when they grew up.

Sadly they turned out to be Quirkless, but that didn't stop them from growing up and getting married, encouraging their own children to strive to be Heroes. Hana had a Quirk nearly identical to Nana's, while at first Tenko was thought to be Quirkless until an accident caused his dog to be disintegrated.

It was only luck that Hisashi had been there at the time, helping Tenko into some special made gloves designed for five-point activation Quirk's.

It had been a better outcome then most people he got to know, his brother never targeted the Shimura family. He had found it strange at first, then again it was possible they had wanted him to believe they were safe and kill them some other time.

***

Hisashi inhaled shakily, glancing over towards Nana who looked like they were visibly crying and En was comforting them gently. From the vague memories he had gotten from this world's version of All For One, he had known that Kotaro had been abusive and was killed, alongside Hana and the rest of the Shimura family.

Other then Tenko, who had been brainwashed by his evil counterpart.

He waited patiently as the woman calmed down enough to continue the viewing, before he decided to skip his time with Toshinori as the man hadn't been a Spotlight Hero in his Universe. Even if they still used the title of All Might, they weren't the symbol they were in this Universe.