SEX!1!1!!11!

(This is based off a rp I did lmfao) bambi was just floating around in the void and expunged just watched from the shadows and shit, they went up close to bambi and hugged him "HIIII BAMBERRSSS!!" "ew let go of me you weirdo- I thought I'd have a good day today!" "YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD DAYY!! WITH MEEEEEE!!!!" Bambi rolled his eyes "absolutely not." "WHAT WAS THAT?" Expunged stares at bambi "nothing nothing..." "ALRIGHTT!!! I already got some plans for us!" Bambi looked a bit scared, expunged always have something horrible in mind "n-no I'm fine I'll just go back home yk? Maybe to the ba-" expunged held him closer and tighter before slamming him on the 'floor' idk and getting on top of him, bambi was laying on his back just staring at them releasing what they are gonna do "...ok go all out man" expunged smiled undoing bambis overalls and taking their own pants off rubbing their pussy against bambis dick (omg yay they/them pussy!1!1!1!1!!?:)2$):?3?2!:?:!) he groaned a bit very impatient, they chuckled and moved their self down on bambers dick and slowly started moving riding bambis bamcock lmfao, "nnggmmk.. oh geez hah..~ ur dick looks small but it feels bigger!" bambi groaned in somewhat anger thrusting up making it go deeper into expunged, "nnhhaahhh!~ geez! Ur a very horny one.." expunged giggled a bit as bambi looked at them in anger and horniness he just wanted it to be over with, expunged moved themself down more moaning and drooling absolutely going crazy on that bamdick, bambi grabbed expunged by their waist pushing them all the way down, they let out a loud moan flinging their head back, bambi violently moved them up and down, expunged let out a long moan squirting on bambis dick but he wasn't really finished, he chuckled a bit "geez you really are such a slut for dick aren't cha expunged?.." they couldn't really say anything moaning and screaming a lot, after a while bambi cummed and pushed them off of him putting his overalls back on going back to his farm just leaving expunged there literally exposed to anyone that walks by lmfao (u uhh umm umm hh maybe gonna make more chapters idk)