RULED: Part One

A/N: If you haven't read Part One of RULED, be sure to read that now! Click on my profile to find the other story, or follow the link below.

https://www.wattpad.com/1223569671-ruled-a-fairy-tale-reform-school-short-story-eight

Summary of RULED: Part One (containing spoilers)

Eight years after the events of the Fire Moon, the famous FTRS gang (Gilly Cobbler, Jax Porter, Maxine Hockler, Kayla Wingtip, Ollie Funklehouse, Jocelyn, and Allison Grace) have all graduated and gone their separate ways. However, when "Prince Jaxon" is set up by his parents in an arranged marriage with a princess from a neighboring kingdom that he does not want to marry, the gang reunites to get Jax out of this new mess.

Gilly and her friends spend a few days before the wedding at the Royal Manor to "celebrate" the occasion. But tension quickly ensues when Jax and Gilly learn they have feelings for each other. After one big dramatic goodbye, Gilly decides this won't be the end of their story. She goes back to the Royal Manor to stop this wedding once and for all.

With the help of all her friends, as well as the Enchantasia Princesses, the wedding is forced into a chaotic mess of disaster. Jax and Madie (the "bride-to-be"), confront their parents about their feelings towards the marriage and it is decided to call the whole thing off. But there still must be a wedding...The wedding is now shared between Jax and Gilly.

I'm sorry this story took so long to come out! I was waiting to make a cover, but I never quite got around to that...So I thought I'd just share the story anyway. Enjoy!