Ivy Eden (Wysteria)

Age: 27 (Deceased)
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: A deep brown
Spouse: Thomas Eden
Children: Evelyn and Victor Eden
Height: 5'7
Birthplace: Wicker Hollow, Louisiana
Sibling(s): Poppy Beauregard (Wysteria)

Personality: Ivy was a caring, considerate, nearly angelic woman. She adored her children and tried desperately to be a good wife and mother. Generally, she was a very intelligent woman and knew a great many things about the marsh in which she grew up. She never had a cruel word to say about anyone, save her husband.

Background: Born to a slightly poor family on the edge of the marsh, Ivy knew she would have sort of a rough way to go. Always the curious daughter, she spent most of her days running wild through the marsh and forest in dirty dresses and overalls, feet bare to the elements. She never minded it though. The adventures she had were more than worth it. As a child, the wind in her hair and the ground and water under her toes were all she ever desired. Joining her sister Poppy, the Wysteria sisters were quite the mischievous pair. Growing up, she had quite the group of friends, including Brook Jamieson, the future sheriff. Ivy and Jamieson grew close in childhood, and even closer in their teen years. Eventually, the two fell for each other. However, Ivy's parents had different plans. The Eden family had money, fame, and fortune; something her mother wanted. Upon finding out that her daughter could sing, Ivy's mother sunk her manipulative claws in. Forcing her away from her friends and the marsh, she attempted to make Ivy into the perfect, cookie cutter housewife. The beginning of the end began, however, when her parents forced her into an arranged marriage with Thomas Eden. He was a terribly cruel man, but she bore two children nonetheless. Her life would come to a sad end when, at 27 years of age, she drowned in a pond behind their manor.

Trivia: ●Ivy is a witch, like her sister and daughter

●Her namesake comes from the plant
●She has a beautiful voice
●The woman bears an eerie resemblance to her daughter

●Her safe place, along with her children, was a greenhouse she kept at the Eden manor

●She taught Evelyn most of what she knows, though, she tended to stay on the lighter side of things