Thomas Eden

Age: 42 (25 when he married Ivy)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark brown
Spouse: Ivy Eden(Wysteria)
Children: Evelyn Eden and Victor Eden
Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia

Personality: Thomas is a wicked man with a temper like a switchblade knife. He trusts no one genuinely and has been known to turn on his own friends and family. Unless they are as wicked as he, the people of Wicker Hollow only mind him out of fear. His view of the world is incredibly narrow and he despises the idea of anyone opposing him. Coming from a richer family, he grew up quite entitled. He is incredibly cruel to his wife and children and displays a very misogynistic attitude.

Background: Thomas Eden was born to a gentle, yet neglectful mother and an incredibly cruel, misogynistic father. This is where he gets his own ideals from. He grew up watching his father, a very powerful businessman, talk down to and "discipline" his mother. So, he began to view women as finicky and useless, except to give children. His father moved his family to the tiny little town of Wicker Hollow, Louisiana when he was a child.
   The goal was to turn the little stain on the map into a booming business hub. Draining the marshland to build things like hotels. The whole nine yards. Needless to say, he has no respect for nature. He immediately clashed with the locals.
  As he grew, he began to desire the local town siren, Ivy Wysteria. Lucky for him, her parents were willing to agree to the arrangement, even against Ivy's wishes. So, he wed her and she bore two children. He was spiteful and cruel to all of them.
  His cruelty was felt amongst the entire town when he took over a large amount of it. The sheriff and deputy are his main enemies, as he doesn't believe his daughter poses a threat. If only he knew...