𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 : 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼

—love is so amazing

Lorie's point of view.

I was running through the hallways to head to my next class and was rushing because I didn't want to be late. I mean, it's only been a few days since class started so I have to be a good student. AND I AM A GOOD STUDENT. Well, maybe that's how I think of myself. Pfft...

So I was running through the hallways when my books suddenly slid out of my grip so, I stopped and started picking them up. There weren't much students in the hallways yet so, I was glad I won't be embarrassed but... nobody tried to help me.

Well, at least, not yet.

I felt a shadow, cover my figure and as I looked up to my front.

It's him.

Vernon Choi.

He didn't looked at me and was focused on picking up my books.

He glanced at me and then, helped me up.

"Here." he said and smiled as I felt my heart skip a beat. That was so cute. I almost felt tears because no one tried to help me amidst the crowd when I dropped my books but he suddenly appeared out of nowhere and helped me pick up each of my books from the floor.

"Thank you..." I said with a smile as he nodded while smiling.

We stood there, in the middle of the hallway, looking at each other.

"You're different." Finally, I've said the words to him. The words I have been hiding. He's one of the people I've always admired, secretly.

"How can you say that? Everyone says, I'm weird." he said, I frowned by his words.

"Weird? Just because you're different?" I questioned him as he gave me a curve formed in his lips as he lifted his shoulders a bit for a second. "I guess..?" he said, a bit confused. "You shouldn't listen to them,

They know nothing." I said to him.

"Well, Do you know anything about me..?" he asked as I gulped. Suddenly, my hands got sweaty and my heart was throbbing. All of a sudden.

"To be honest, no. But I know and I feel it that you're different from them..." I explained as I flashed him a smile. He soon returned the smile.

"Thanks." he said as he nodded. "I hope we become friends." I said as I offered him a handshake. he looked at my hand with a smile.