❀𝔖𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔴𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔶 𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪 ②❀

╔══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ═════╗

𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮

𓃹𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 two𓃹

╚══════✮❁•°❀°•❁✮══════╝

Ever since the incident in the river Jack hasn't muttered up the courage to go see Bunny in weeks! He knows that Bunny is also into him from that make out session they shared and the way Bunny looks at him but he's still scared to talk to Bunny again. Even Bunny is wondering if he should find Jack and ask him out on a date, he now knows Jack is into him! But he doesn't want to chase after Jack, what if it was another prank of his? But would he really kiss him that passionately if it was a prank..? But just maybe Bunny should go and see if he can find Jack and ask him out..

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

Bunny starts hopping through the forest/lake area where they defeated pitch at as Jack once mentioned during a meeting he usually stays there all day if he's not going around causing some snow fall. But Bunny starts to lose hope that Jack is here as he's already looked at about half of the forest/lake already and still can't find him! Bunny started to lose more and more hope every minute until he saw Jack! Up in a tree! But how should he get his attention? Call out his name or climb up the tree and sit next to him? The branch he's sitting on does look sturdy enough to hold both of their body weight! But then again pookas aren't meant to climb trees...maybe he should just call out to him..

"JACK!"

Jack almost falls off the tree with the sudden loud noise, he would assume it was Jamie that called him but when he looked down he saw Bunny! He was sure he looked like a flustered mess to Bunny if he could see him up close! Jack could feel his cheeks were covered in a bit of frost and his body was slightly less cold. And he was sure he probably looked like a spooked yet flustered cat (if it was human at least).

"O-oh hey Cottontail! What are you doing here!?" Jack yelled back to Bunny being as loud as he could without having his voice crack.

"Can you come down real quick!? I want to ask you a question!" Bunny feels his heart beating faster after he said that. He could even feel his heart skip a beat seeing how Jack climbed down the tree instead of jumping off. Seeing him stretch his legs, bend them, seeing how flustered his face looked. Bunny couldn't help but imagine what kind of positions he could make him do seeing how flexible he is and what faces he would make...

"Well since I'm down here what did you need to ask me?" Jack asked quietly

"Oh right, um..I wanna ask if you want to go on a date sometime? You don't have to if you don't want! But since that-...well...er-...incident from weeks ago I thought you might want to go on a date.." Bunny said quite nervously.

Hearing those words come out of Bunny's mouth made Jack's nervousness go away and made him feel happy! Bunny just asked him out! The cold hearted Bunny, who acts rude to everyone, besides kids, is asking him out! How could he say no!? A crazy person would only say no, and luckily for Bunny Jack isn't a crazy person.

"I'd love to Bunny!" Jack jumps up a bit to be able to wrap his arms and Bunny's neck and hug him tightly, almost knocking the two over but Bunny was able to balance himself before falling to the ground. Bunny hugged Jack back. It was a peaceful moment, them hugging each other enjoying each other's presence, that was until Jack felt like he was hugging Bunny for far too long. He doesn't want to seem like too much of a lovey dovey..so he pulls away, much to Bunny's disappointment.