❆🍋𝔅𝔩𝔲𝔯𝔯𝔶 𝔣𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰..③🍋❆

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

🍋Blurry fairy lights..🍋

❆chapter three❆

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

Howdy! Just so y'all know it's a smut chapter but there will be fluff at the end so look out for a ↘︎

" ¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ "

To know when it's done if you'd like to read that! :]

𓆡𓆝𓆞𓆟𓆜𓆛

[Recap]

Bunny and Jack go on a date, they prank North and go back to the Warren to have a picnic. Later on the picnic becomes very spicy and now they're heading to Bunny's burrow to have more privacy.

𓆡𓆝𓆞𓆟𓆜𓆛

The two of them couldn't possibly be separated at this moment, even if someone tried Bunny would probably tackle them like a lion attacking its prey. The walk to the Bunny's burrow felt like hours, but in reality it was a minute at most since Bunny was hopping over there like a mad man without even noticing. Jack was absolutely distracted to tell they were moving until finally Bunny pushed a bunch of plates and cups onto his floor that ended up shattering into many glass pieces and slamming him hard onto the table.

"Wow! You really blew the air out of me there, haha!" Jack said cheerfully but also a hint of tease in his voice.

Bunny could care less at the exchange and just straight to biting and sucking Jack's neck; it's not a part of his species sex process but he knows humans do this to pleasure each other so he'll do it for Jack. Jack greatly appreciates Bunny's care for his neck as Jack's moans start to slowly get louder the more Bunny bites and sucks his neck harder. Jack greatly appreciates the more attention Bunny gives him but at this point he'll lose it before they even get to the good part,

"Mm, Bunny pl-please...move on before I lose it.." Jack barley mutters out above a whisper, luckily for him Bunny's have a very good hearing. Bunny moves on...slowly; he takes off Jack's sweater slowly trying his best to seduce him and tease him for all of those pranks Jack gave him in the past. Jack is very annoyed at this interaction but he'll get his revenge at some point. As soon as Jack's sweater is off Bunny gently sucked one nipple while one of his paws play with his other nipple while the other paw holds Jack's waist down onto the table limiting any movement from him, Bunny wants this to last a long time and tease the living hell out of Jack.

Once Jack appears to be overwhelmed with emotions Bunny decides to take away his paw that was playing with jacks nipple to caress the side of his chest all the way to his pants where he gets one of his claws in between his pants and skin, slowly he tugs down his pants to reveal dark blue boxers that have small snowflakes all around the band of the boxers and a tent within the middle of his boxers. Bunny tugs his pants all the way off before slightly rubbing his dick to fully pleasure Jack.

Jack is going through a mountain of emotions, it feels as if he's exploding to cloud 9! He deeply wishes to pleasure Bunny as much as he's pleasuring him but he is unable, he feels so numb and weak under his control that he feels moving a single limb will cause him to explode. Jack's body heats up from the warmth Bunny is giving him from body on body contact which he isn't used to, unconsciously Jack's mind goes into "survival" mode and creates small snowflakes around the room in order to keep his body cool when it makes contact with him.