Through sickness and health

Tw: mention of vomit/ throwing up

Prompt: Dream gets sick and George has to take care of him, but in the process he gets sick too.

Their married for this one as well

Fluff

////

•Dreams POV•

I lay in bed, feeling like shit. I was waiting for George to get home. "Honey I'm home! Where are you?" My face lifted at hearing George's voice. "I'm in the bedroom!" I shouted as loud as I could, I was loosing my voice cause of a video I had recently recorded.

George walked in holding a shopping bag. "Hi hun.. you feeling any better..?" I gently shook my head as George sat down on the end of the bed. "Do you wanna cuddle? Will that make you feel better?" "No.. I don't want you getting sick too.. you go stream! I'll be fine." George's face went stern. "Love.. I can't leave you like this.. remember our vows? 'Through sickness and health'?" I nodded gently and sighed. "Fine but if you get sick.. I'm sorry." "Don't be. I'm just going to go change very quickly ok?" George stood up and went to grab some clothes. When he picked the clothes he took them into the bathroom and came out 5 minutes later. "I'm here now so move." I shuffled along the bed and let George climb in.

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me gently. "I love you so much hun.." "I love you too.." George started rubbing circles on my back to help me go to sleep.

•in the morning•

•George's POV•

"Bub~ get uppp! I made breakfast!" Dream whispered into my ear whilst gently shaking me. "Ngh go away.." Dream didn't go away, not to my surprise. He just shook me more. "Georgieee! Cmon I made your favourite!" I sighed gently, sitting up and wiping my eyes. "Baby.. I don't feel well." Dream did look better though, I on the other hand felt like shit. "Oh babe.. I told you you would get sick!" Dream frowned. "It's fine! Now you have to take care of me! So it's actually kinda good." Dream sighed and hugged me gently. "Fine.. you stay here, I'll go get your breakfast." Dream got up and left the room.

God I loved Dream so much. He was never afraid to say anything, or show anything about himself and he was just so caring and funny. And very beautiful.

"Here you go!" I looked up as Dream brought in a plate of food and a drink. "Thank you sweetheart."   I ate the food and cuddled with Dream the rest of the day.

///

Sorry this took so long I have no motivation or ideas so if you have any ideas just tell me :)