Hearts and casts- FLUFF

Prompt: George broke his wrist and Dream draws hearts on his cast.

////

-George's POV-

How the fuck did I do this..? I've broken my wrist. Cause of a fucking trampoline. How dead is that?

//How George broke his wrist\\

"Cmon George just do it!"  SapNap cheered me on as I got ready to do a backflip into a front flip on his trampoline. We were all kinda drunk; except Dream, so he could keep an eye on us all, especially Quackity (and he has a high alcohol tolerance).

"George don't do anything stupid please! And if you do just be careful! I don't want you getting hurt." Dream pleaded behind me. I paid no mind to it and got ready to jump. I'd done back flips and front flips before but never at once.

I jumped backwards on the trampoline and spun in the air, landed and quickly repeated it but going forwards instead. I thought I'd be ok, until I face planted onto the trampoline and felt an excruciatingly sharp pain in my wrist.

"George! Are you ok?" Dream had made his way towards me on the trampoline. I tried to sit myself up but my wrist stung and burnt. "Ah shit!" I grabbed my wrist out of agony and winced in pain.

"George let me see," Dream gently grabbed my wrist to check it, making sure not to hurt me in the process. "Oh George.. I think you might have broken your wrist.. cmon we'll go to the hospital-"

I could feel hot, salty tears running down my face as I hugged Dream. Not even caring about the pain in my wrist. "Hey it's ok.. cmon let's go to the hospital." Dream quickly put our shoes on and drove to the hospital, explaining everything to the others before we left.

//when they got to the hospital\\

"Hello sir what seems to be the issue?"  Dream explained everything about what had happened to the secretary and she got us a doctor. (Definitely didn't take ages).

They took me in to do X-rays, asked me about what happened and asked Dream about what happened.

"Ok so, you have broken your wrist. It seems when you landed, you landed on your wrist and bent it wrong. We will put you in a cast then you are free to go home." Dream thanked the doctor as they put the cast on.

"Sorry.. I didn't-" Dream smiled at me gently. "It's fine, you were a little drunk anyway and SapNap was encouraging you. Cmon let's just go home."

//end\\

I finished remembering how I got into this mess when I feel something light on my cast. I looked over to see Dream, very focused, was drawing hearts and "xx"s on my cast. It melted my heart so much. "What are you doing baby?" Dream looked up and smiled. "I know you were feeling a bit shitty cause of how you broke your wrist so I'm drawing stuff on your cast!" I chuckled gently and watched and commented as he carried on drawing.

God I was lucky to have him.

////

(518 words)

Suggestions here-