벚꽃 ⇁ ₍ soleil et lune ₎

We're the perfect two

No matter what I do, I always end up stuck with you. There's never a dull moment with you around, Deuce. I always found your company fun and comforting. Despite the troubles that we went through, you're always by my side and I'm here with you as well. Some people even said "if you want to find Deuce, you can find him with Ace" that's how inseparable we are. I admit, I get too full of myself at times and I look down on others but Deuce helped me change some of my perspectives.

Deuce is the type of person that would literally knock the sense out of me. I know he has a dark past but seeing him want to develop himself for his mom makes my heart feel warm.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
What are you doing to me?

This is a weird feeling, it's something not really new to me but I didn't understand much. I found myself looking at his direction and I can see his handsome features. I can see why people from our hometown liked him so much.

- He has this slightly intimidating gaze that softens whenever we're together.
- His touch sends me sparks that I get flustered just by walking with him.
- His kind and caring personality that makes him every parents' dream child.
- His determination makes him even 10x hotte- I mean that makes him admirable

He has lots of qualities that I don't have and I'm proud to say that I got to witness every moment of it.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Am I dreaming or is it real?

I didn't bother admitting my feelings. I can't bring myself to get embarrassed like that. But lately, he seems to be acting weird, not the usual weird, it's something else. He makes me smile most of the time, he asks me questions about gifts and dates, he oftens stays late with me in my room talking for hours. Is this really what I think it is?

I could feel my face blush deep red whenever he smiles at me. He always gives me encouraging words and comfort when I needed it. I think.. I think he does feel the same.. I can't be wrong, even Yuu and Jack agrees.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The difference between us

I finally understand everything now. I looked at Deuce as he smiled widely, there's always a shine in his eyes when he's genuine about something. I smiled bitterly before walking away from Deuce and Epel. I understood that I'm just the person that brightens up his day, I always made things fun for the both of us that we didn't bother about anything else. Epel, on the other hand, was with him throughout all his dark times. All those times when he felt down, he felt helpless, and how much he wanted to give up.

I always thought we were always happy and nothing bothered us, but I guess I was wrong. I can see how much he loved and admired epel. It was stupid of me to actually think he'll feel the same way as I do. I'm sorry, I didn't get to understand you like he does.

Hey Deuce, I hope he's the one for you, the sun to your moon.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ end