A Note To Get You Started

Hello!

Why, isn't it nice to see you here?

Oops, now there I go! Making mistakes on the second line and I have yet to complete an entire book. Wondering what the mistake was?

I have always been taught to write an essay in the most formal way you can imagine and that includes the strong disapproval of contractions.

But do not mind me because I will use lots and lots of contractions in the writing of this book. I really can not help it. It has become a habit...

But let's not jump into it yet. You have an entire chapter to complete before you get engrossed in a world full of useful advice and helpful tips!

I have a wish to be called as Zee and since I had an urge to be creative, my pen name appears as Girl Named Zee or A Girl Named Zee depending on whether I feel like adding the article in front or not. You could call me Girl but I feel that would sound disrespectful.

Also, I feel like I really need to include this. I'm yet a student studying English because my mother tongue is a completely different and complicated language as well as the fact that studying French is a part of my school's curriculum.

And with my friends telling me to learn Korean and me with a wish to learn Spanish, life is not that easy. What can I say, I'm a Linguaphile.

So if you spot any grammatical errors, punctuation errors or any misuse of vocabulary or if you feel that I have been doing something wrong, please do not hesitate to tell me.

Now, here's the order of chapters in my book. If I add or discard any chapter, I will edit the picture as per as the changes done.

For now, this is how I've organised it-

Bonus chapters are provided for extra facts and/or extra tips and advice

Bonus chapters are provided for extra facts and/or extra tips and advice. Skipping these chapters will not have any effect on your learning but all the same, it would be better for you.

And to end this chapter, I will do so by hoping that you enjoy your stay!

Wishing you all the best for your journey!

- Girl Named Zee

P.S what kind of genre do you like best? And which do you like better, short stories or long stories?