He is back!

Wang yibo Pov

It's actually a long day.I was anxious to go to home yearly.I don't know why I had a anxious and exciting feeling in heart.There is no one to wait for me in home.Then why Iam so anxious to go home?

When I turn on the car to the right side saw a face which is very familiar to me.
A face I am waiting to see for a long time.

Is it him?

I wanted to see the face once more to confirm the person.
So just started to follow the car.
I increased the speed of my car. but Suddenly a truck came in between. I had to brake the car. damn it!

That car is missing now. I went a little further and looked. No, the car disappeared from my sight.How I missed the car?

How I lose the person,I wanted to see for so long.

Is it a illusion of my mind or I started to hallucinate him?Maybe my mental stability may started to lose.

I was very angry with myself.Why fate play always a cat and mouse game in my life. I ride back to home.
When reached home, I saw brother in law is waiting for me in Living room.

3Rd person pov

"When you reached here?Why you standing here?what happend?" Yibo asked in hurry and apporched near to Zanjin.

Zan suddenly lookover from his phone"Mother in law called me just a second ago.She will arrive here in few minutes".zanjin said in a worried voice.

"What's the matter. Is anything weird happend?you look tensed".Yibo stare Zanjin in a worried way.

"I don't know yibo.I felt that mother is so worried.Her worried voice give me a anxious feeling in heart".
Yibo sighed and get back to his room. When he reached the doorstep of his room he heard a voice of car.When he see the car he turn his posture And he didn't mind it and get in the room.

When he reached the room a his face lit up on his favourite photo on desk. With a smile he go near the desk and took the photo.

"Dearoo! Today I seen someone similar to you.May be I was hallucinating. Because that much I miss you.." Tears are clouded up on his eyes.He started to caress his favourite person.

"Please if you can hear me, please come back... Please help me from this hell. Please.." the cloudy holes are started to rain.
Placed the photo back on desk and Yibo went to the stairs to eavesdrop the conversation between Lee and Zan.

At Living room

Carmen Lee step in from car and in hurry and happiness mode she approached Zanjin.
"What happend mom?" Zanjin asked in a anxious tone.

"Is yibo is here?"Carman Lee is said in a low voice.

"Yes. He is in his room.what happend?"

"Then come with me to the garden.It's not topic to be heard by yibo."

In upstairs Yibo Heard the last word of Lee and he started to approch the piller near garden.

The two people went to the garden.

"Sit here mom."and Zanjin sit near Carman Lee.

"Now tell me mom.what happend?"

"Few hours ago I got a call from unknown number and the person called me is Zhan.

"Zhan?" astonishment can clearly seen in Zanjin face.

Yibo clearly heard the name from his mom's words.

Zhan!Is he back?Yibo mumbled to himself.

Yes He is back!

___________________

Yes this is a short chapter.And this story is my first attempt.I am not so good at English so there will be mistake in. Please consider it.