Surprise part 2

Suddenly he felt a electrifying feeling.a warmth he missed for a long time....

When Zhan draw back his hand suddenly, the happy face of yibo changed to a grumpy face.

He walked behind Zhan and get out from Stage.

When he tuned to walk towards Zhan, then a strong hand pushed Zhan into hug.

Suddenly He felt something pierced his heart.His body started to shiver in jealousy.

You! Grumpy man.I should be the first to congratulate him.
Only I have the right to hug him

"Congratulations ZhanZhan!" Cheng patted on Zhan's back

ZhanZhan!you grumpy cheater who give you the right to call him ZhanZhan.He is My ZhanZhan. Only I can call him that.Mine!.When Yibo is drowned on his thoughts,a voice from back side help him to out of it..

"Papa!mama" a little angel on a white frock ran towards them.

Hearing his little angel voice Zhan parted and kneeled on floor and parted his arms.

The angel fall on his parted arms. Then she fallen he hugged her happily.
"Yiyi.My little angel" He kissed on her forehead.

"Congratulations mama!"The little girl giggled.

Seeing this Yibo's lip curled up unknowingly.

Follow her, the little boy also go near Zhan and hugged him.
"Congrats mama," Zhan suddenly kissed on his baby boy's cheek.
Their lovely moment broken when Haikuan followed by Zanjin approached him .

When on meeting Zanjin face lit up and he called "Gege!"
He walked towards him and hugged Zanjin.

"I missed you so much Sean!"
on caressing Zhan's head Zanjin said.His eyes are filled with joy.

When they parted Zanjin eyes are clouded with tears.he missed his little buddy so much.

"How are you Sean?why don't you call me idiot.for the last few years I have searched for you very much.Why don't you contact me? Do you forget your Gege,"

"No."Zhan shooked his head "Never Gege. I was too busy with my life. Too busy with my children.I never ever forget you. I can never forget your kindness towards me.
Noone in this world cared this much for me."

The last words make pang on Yibo's heart.he suddenly looked down.

"You and Jiyang are the only the best part of my past."Zhan squeezed his gege's hand.Now Yibo is struggling with his tears to not fallen down.

When Zanjin looked down he saw two children who look him very curiously.He kneel down on floor and asked them.

"Come. My little pumpkins!"

The children looked to Zhan's face. Zhan nodded slightly as like giving permission. Then the two of them approched Zanjin.

Zanjin embraced the littles with small smile.

Seconds later A-Xing breaks the hug firstly.Zanjin is then confused on his act.

"My little pumpkin don't you like this uncle?"

"Oh!don't like that Gege. He is a problem with touching others.He only comfortable with his closed ones."

Immediately Haikuan's and Zhanjin eyes diverted towards Yibo.Something is flashed inside their heads.

While diverting his attention back, he said "Okkaayy.Then I will try gain the attention of little nephew."
The boy's lips curled up a little.

"What about me? Don't uncle like Yiyi?"Yiyi asked to Zanjin.

"Who said that,My little angel already in my heart."and he kissed her little nose.Its make Yiyi giggled.

Breaking this moment Haikuan take the space infront of Zhan.
"Hai Zhan! congratulations." Haikuan extended his hands for shake.

With a peacefull smile Zhan shaked back."Thank you Ge!"

Upon seeing all this moment Yibo started to walk towards Zhan.
Noticing his moment, Cheng grabbed hand of Zhan.
"ZhanZhan,we have to go back. It's already late."

This words infuriated all the other three adults.

But realising the actual meaning in Cheng's words, Zhan nodded and parted his eyes to his Gege's attention.

" Gege, it's already late for them.now I have to go. I will reach you next time.And I have so much to share you." his eyes showed a seperate emotion.
Realising what Zhan's eyes meant,Zanjin nodded in okay.

Zhan turned towards his children and grabbed their hands.

But suddenly Yiyi break the contact and ran towards Cheng.

"Papa,carry me!"she demanded to Cheng.
The grumpy man now become happy man.with a winning smile he responded.
"As your wish my princess" and he carried her on his arms.

"This girl and her papa!" Zhan mumbled to himself.
But the words clearly echoed in Yibo's ears.Now he was too much in a suffocating situation.

Zhan walked past without paying attention to Yibo .

The image of the small family walking in front him began to fade.He can't hide his tears anymore.

Yibo felt a sudden warm on his shoulder.he turned and returneda sad smile to his gege.His tears are ready to fallen down.
Without saying anything he turned and walked towards the exit door.

Haikuan can only look his wife with sad eyes .

But Zanjin face is much more calm than before .

___________________

When Yibo reached his room he thrown his award to the bed and without changing his clothes he lay down the bed.

He glared at the ceiling. Without his attention tears are flows through his cheeks.

After moments of life he lifted a photo from his table and look carefully into the photo.

It's a photo of them taken in a winter season.In this photo Zhan lovingly looking the Yibo and Yibo show his best smile.

The photo is a symbol of pure happiness of their life.

You look so happy in this photo my fircracker.
He caressed Zhan's image
Like today. The image blurred due to tears.

"Don't you know your cabbage is a little idiot,then why don't you take my words seriously. Why you leave me in this darkness. Do you know this is too much suffocating.please help me from this hell."

Then the next moment his attitude changed and he sat up

"No. No. I can't loose you.Not any more.he wiped away his tears by both hands."

"Don't you like to play with me Zhan.Then let's play this game together." Something is flashed on his eyes .
"Hook or crook . I will win you again.and I will make you mine."

By cooking something on his mind he dialled a number .

___________________

Zhan came down early in the morning for a walk. As he neared the park, two familiar face caught his eye. A women is talking with Yibo .The man doesn't seen Zhan and he continues his conversation with her.

"Yangxi!!" Zhan mumbled. His eyes clearly shows the feeling of hurt.

Otherside woman saw the frozen Zhan.This view made happiness in her.The woman turned her face to otherside and smirked.

Without wasting time Zhan turned around and started walking. An unbearable emotion hit his heart.

Without minding the passers he walked in the direction of his home.

When on reaching home, he saw a person waiting for him
near calling bell .

His eyes widened at the sight of the person

___________________

Dear readers your author lack of energy ,If you really like the story don't mind to like. It gives more booster to your author ...😉

And I will try to update on every Friday.Keep support me, my dearest readers❤️