Character Information

(I don't think you'll need too much of a detailed introduction to whom M/n's powers come from.)

NAME: M/n L/n

AGE: 18

GENDER: Male

POWERS AND ABILITIES:
- M/n may seem like your normal 18-year-old high schooler, but in reality his a bit more than that. Taking up the name Raiden, M/n dawns his suit and weapons to fight crime his own way, with a bit of help from a purple-haired archon of eternity. As a vessel of Ei, he possessed some shocking powers.

Combat Mastery:
- M/n was trained by Ei to fight with both a polearm and sword, though the boi has been doing kickboxing lessons since he was six. So don't expect him to go easy on hand-to-hand combat either.

Electro:
- Due to being a vessel of the Electro Archon, M/n can create and manipulate the element of electro, which is normally seen as purple lightning. Due to Ei's intense training M/n has mastered controlling the element to an impressive degree.

Electro Constructs:
- Having great mastery of the electro element, M/n can make constructs with it to aid him in battle.

Dimensional Storage:
- Seems to be a passive effect of being the archons student. M/n can store items in a pocket dimension of sorts. Where is it exactly? Even I don't know.

Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu:
- M/n Summons Ei's sword which allows him to tap into more power from the archon. Each strike from this sword seems to cut space itself.

Plane Of Euthymia
- The ability to enter one's own consciousness. Using this M/n can talk and practice with Ei. M/n also can drag people in this plane. Within his consciousness, M/n gets himself a power boost.

Coexistence:
- A special ability that allows M/n and Ei to coexist in his body, which will give M/n a huge power boost.

Musou No Hitotachi:
- The profoundest of the profound is the Musou No Hitotachi. A sword art without parallel in all the world. One Slash of Dreams. An extremely powerful sword technique said to smite down all who oppose it with just one strike. M/n studies to understand and master such art, drawing an abundant amount of elemental power to use such sword art.

True Eternity
- The final stage of M/n's journey. Where he and Ei have merged into one entity. Unlocking the power to tap into the true strength of an archon, the gnosis. In this form, they can fully use Ei's power to its utmost limit, The Final Calamity.

HERO NAME: Raiden

HERO OUTFIT:

An outfit specifically tailored for M/n

An outfit specifically tailored for M/n. Though it may seem weak it is highly durable.
(Yes. I drew that. And yes I messed up on the line art.)

WEAPONS:

•Engulfing Lightning - A polearm that was given to M/n by Ei

Engulfing Lightning
- A polearm that was given to M/n by Ei. This is his main weapon. It also helps him channel the archon's powers more controllably.

•Musou Isshin - A blade forged to perfection, worthy to be called a weapon of an archon

Musou Isshin
- A blade forged to perfection, worthy to be called a weapon of an archon. M/n usually avoids trying to summon this, since its powers can be a bit too much. But it is the only blade capable of doing and withstanding the full power of the Musou Arts.

TRUE ETERNITY FORM:

A form M/n takes when he and Ei become one in which he can truly use Ei's power

A form M/n takes when he and Ei become one in which he can truly use Ei's power. (Just Imagine that's you and the outfit is an upgraded form of your hero suit.)

(P.S. Spidey's 18 here too)

(AND CUT!
Hi! It's here the reboot is here. Hope y'all enjoy being overpowered again. Apologies for the reboot taking a while. Also sorry for the mess up on the hero outfit, I should have stuck with my normal outline pen, but I wanted to try something different. Anyways there's y'all's info, yep your power comes from Raiden Shogun, look I love her ok and she's damn powerful. Might as well call this Marvel X Genshin Impact || Peter Parker/ Spider-Man X Seme Male Reader. I've been making quite a bit of purple powers huh, this and the Ninjago story. anyways that's about it. BYE!!!

-Skye)