𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹 | 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑇

"I had it made for her. It does look extraordinary on her, doesn't it?"

➶ ➴↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

THEY SPENT THE ENTIRE MORNING GIGGLING, much to the disgruntlement of their servants. The maids had to work around their fits of laughter, layering them in gorgeous gowns and beautiful shoes that burst to life in shimmering splendor.

Mia had not minded one bit when being put into an elegant white dress, not when it had been that horrible woman complaining.

"I understand your excitement," Lillian started from beside Philippa, Celaena's personal servant that had joined them upon their request for pampering and preening. "But you are both making the job of my dear friends harder than it need be."

Celaena jumped up, a wicked gleam in her eyes as the maids chased after her in an attempt to finish touching up her hair. She watched her from her perch at a marble vanity, smiling as the taller girl began to twirl.

The maid behind her finished weaving in the last pearl into her golden hair. Looking through the mirror. She stood up, giving a firm nod to the maid who flushed deeply and bowed. 

Celaena looked up and batted her eyes as she approached. "Tell me, how well does this color go with my eyes?"

She picked up her skirts and held them apart before spinning slowly.

Mia shrugged, though the smile on her face never left. Her sister was always beautiful, even when they had been younger Celaena was a force of beauty and devastating dignity. Remembering a time when they were younger, Mia supposed that she had always looked up to Celaena.

"I think they go well with your complexion." 

Celaena let out a fake gasp before spinning towards the other maids that had yet to be dismissed.