Five. pt 2

Reagan

Messing around with Ry, we were now a hour late for August party at the club. Travis had been texting me the whole time, I knew Yung wouldn't be because I know he mad. I was suppose to come back to his house and hang with the family before we even came here. I spotted them from across the club because the whole section had on white.

"Come on babe" I grabbed Ry hand pulling him towards VIP. "Wristband please" The big guy at the ropes stopped us. I attempted to get August attention, he just looked and sent Travis. "They good, she fam" He yelled over the music.  Leaving Ryan at the bar I approached August, I could see his smug look. "Sorry Yung" I leaned in so my cheek can be at his meaning my words were in ears reach.

"Ya missed the befoe turn up Rae" His words slurred making me smile "Drunk ass, I'll make it up. I promise"  I moved so I could look at his face. "Ayy" Cha came over grabbing me up "Girl ya better tell ya boo man to stop looking hard befoe he get dat ass beat" Cha danced with every word looking toward Ryan who was practically red in the face mad. "I'll be back" I walked over to Ryan

"Babe let's dance" I sat his drink down pulling him on the floor. I moved my body to the beat of the song playing making Ry relax. I was glad we were in a club though, because him and August always sharing words with each other so with the music playing they could hardly say anything to each other. Just stand there and look.

A lil later Ryan was good, so me and Travis went to take over the DJ booth. "Hol' up, Hol' up, Hol' up" Trav voice replaced the music, I tried to hold my laugh in so bad. "It's my lil brutha birthday in this bitch" He thugged. "So me and his best friend wanna sing him a lil song" Trav grabbed me "So I need everybody's help to assist me and my lil sis sing happy birthday to August"

"Happy Birthday to ya" I sang over the mic as everybody else sung along clapping their hands. "Turn Up, Turn Up" Travis came in behind us. Most of the time I was laughing because of his silly self. The point of this was to let Yung know that people are rocking with him, that he is and will be somebody. My job was done when my best friend face displayed a smile. He should never be doubting himself. Rich As Fuck played right when me and Trav hit the section.

"Now look at you, now look at us" I paused as me and Yung homie rapped "All my niggas look rich ass fuck" We danced toward each other. August was getting too drunk, I knew they would be getting him home shortly. "Luh you Rae" August hugged me "Love you too Yung" I released our hug.

Standing outside the club we all waited on our cars to be brought to us. I thought the night was over with but I was wrong "How come you don't sing for me" I stood in front of Ryan wrapped in his jacket with him "I don't sing for nobody" I lied "You sung for him" I knew he was looking down at me

"Because it was his birthday" I sighed dropping my arms standing at Ry side now "We not gone do this every time you and him get in the same room" I was irritated now. "Yall just be to close for me" Ryan spat

"Ry cut the insecure crap, I love you why you out here tripping on Yung" I told him as he smirked at me "You what?" He pulled me to him "I love you" I said slowly realizing what I just said "Love you too baby" Ryan planted a kiss on my lips.

Yung car came first "Yall call me when yall make it home" I yelled out I got a nod from Travis and Corey.  My car pulled up shortly, with Ryan driving we made it to my apartment in record time.