Seven.

-7

August

Raegan mama was having a birthday dinner for herself at a nice lil spot in ATL.  She'd been down her for like two weeks now, so Rae had been with her a lot. At least that's what it felt like, I'm gone leave it at that. I sat back watching ha talk with punk ass Ryan while I sipped on whatever was in this cup.

"Baby why you sitting over here by yourself " Mama Rania came sitting next to me "Just chillin ma, when ya going back to LA so I can have Rae back" I joked "That's not right August, how you tryna get rid of ya mama on her birthday" She laughed "Sorry ma" I hugged her "Get up go eat something, with your skinny ass" She hit my arm before getting up leaving me.

Raegan just ain't look happy, my baybeh had this gleam in ha eyes. I ain't like it I needed to know what was going on. She walked away from Ryan going to the bar, he went towards the door, I took this as my moment to go see what was up.

"Rae Rae" I slid next to ha she gave me a half smile before sitting in the seat behind her "Yung" She sighed "What's wrong baybeh" I played with her finger as they hung of the bar counter. "A lot" She stayed with the short answers.

"Rae, stop tha bullshit" I popped her hand "Ouch, I'm not ready to talk about it August" She finally looked up at me "Did he put his hands on you, cause I swea' I'll go beat his ass right now" I got angry "No, August no" She finally laughed "I'm gone tell you I promise" She rubbed her hand across my cheek leaving me by myself.

Raegan was pretty much mellow the rest of the time, I noticed her boyfriend ain't come back. "Mmh" Aisha walked up on me "What ya big head ass want" I looked at her "I heard about yall" She pointed to Rae "I don't know what ya talkin bout cuz" I played dumb "Right cousin-in-law" She laughed walking off.

Mama Rania kept at it with keeping me from sitting down, it was okay though I danced with my Mama and Cha most of the time. Her party ended at 1 in the morning, Rae left with out even saying nothing to me.

Right around 3 when I was dozing off I got a text from Rae. Yung, I so so lost right now. I'm so sorry for being a bad best friend to you. Rae texted seemed way out of her character so I picked up the phone calling her. She ignored my call, I instantly hopped up pulled on a hoodie heading downstairs.

"Baybeh" I stepped back to stop myself from bumping into Rae as she stood at my door, tears running down her face, her eyes were red as fuck. Rae just wrapped her arms around me crying on my chest. I picked her up carried her upstairs to my room placing her on the bed. When she want to talk she would.

"I just fucked up everything, life, my chances of ever being your girl, getting my degree, opening up my store, everything damn thing" Rae cried out never looking at me "Rae baybeh you gotta talk tah Yung" I rubbed her back

"I told you I needed time to think about this us thing" She paused looking at my face "So I've been thinking about it, I had my mind made up that it's you I wanna be with. Why not no one knows me, loves me, or supports me like you do" She started to cry harder

"Just so happen that once I made my mind up, I started throwing up some mornings" Her voice got lower. I rubbed my head because I knew where this was going "I went to the doctor, they told me I'm six weeks pregnant"