I really fucking miss you

KlaraJenner posted on tiktok

caption: #hungoversofuckoff

❤️: Sadiesink,milliebobbybrown, and more...

user16: god she looks even good hungover kill me

< Klarajenner: no girl no need to die

<user16: OMG I LOVE YOUUUU

user83: why is she even relevant

<user198:yeah I don't understand why

user82: she is so pretty

user283: did someone se that her and Finn left Kylie together?

<user647: yeah I saw that to

When Klara woke up she had a banging headache and dug her head into her pillow except it wasn't her pillow it was Finn. She looks up and se that he is already looking at her " we didn't fuck don't worry" was the first thing he said to her. she let out a breath she didn't even know she held in " I know you don't want to talk to me so im going to go" he says and get out of bed. She stare at his body when he gets out of bed. "you know that even if we broke up we can still be friends" she says and he nods and say " yeah I would like that because I really fucking miss you as a friend" he says and but what he in reality wants to say is I really want to get back together. When Finn went to the bathroom Klara decided to make a tiktok and posted it.

As they walk down the Stairs of her house there hands brush against each other and they feel that tingle in the fingertips. They just looked at each other and did a small smile and when they said goodby fin hugged her and Klara for the first time understood how bad she really missed him.

Tiktokroom

Finn wolfhard seen leving Klara Jenners house this morning are they back together or not? 

what do you think comment what you think