two

The miniature Adonis standing before me smirked and tipped his imaginary hat at me. I heard the car door open and whipped my head around so I could look at my mother.
"What?"she asked with an annoyed glance at me. I shrugged and turned back to little man but all I saw was my carved eagle.I shook my head and picked up the eagle dropping it into my handbag. Then I buckled myself in and sat back for the ride to my house.
# # #

I stayed clear of the eagle for nearly two days. Wanting and not wanting to find out if I had only imagined the miniature Greek god. I stared at the bag from hiking with my mom,too scared to open and confirm my sanity or insanity. I thought about it at work all day and I nearly poked my patient's eye with a thermometer before my lunch break. Normally I had my lunch at the hospital cafeteria and then went back to my office to read through a few medical journals. But today, I drove home and sat at my dresser with the bag golding my eagle clapsed tightly in my hands. I took out the eagle and held it with both of my hands. Then I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I rubbed two fingers across the foreign writing and waited for a while. Then I popped one eye open and waited,still nothing.. I opened both eyes and let out a breath I hadn't even been aware of holding. I stood up and turned around with the intention of walking to my car and going back to work. Instead I found myself face to chest with a very,very tall male.
My heart skipped three beats, I kid you not,before it slammed against my ribcage and started racing. I saw the tall stranger sway,then I realised it was me. He grabbed my arms to steady me until he was sure I wouldn't fall and break my neck on the wooden floor.
"I am very sorry, mistress."the tall man spoke.His voice rumbled through his hands on my arms and through my body. It sounded delicious. I shook my head to clear my thoughts before I absorbed what he had just said.
Mistress?....I looked over his clothes,a simple T-shirt and low hung jeans. Not exactly what one expected from the mentally disturbed but looks could be deceiving. I realised then,as I gazed at his sneakers that I hadn't seen his face and that he was still speaking.
"....I quite admire your style but I cannot believe your husband allows you to wear such tight trousers at home. It defines your beautiful behind though. Although it may be only during his travels or are you his favourite? Bearer of the heir?"
What was he talking about?
"I do not have a husband or an heir and I'm definitely nobody's favourite." I paused for breath and then glanced up at his face and I was effectively mummified. Such sharp cheekbones,that hooked nose,the thin lips, my inner goddess screamed with lust before collapsing in a ridiculous heap. I tugged my gaze higher still and time stopped as I gazed into his eyes. Black pools with a mischievous shine to them that seemed to suck the beholder in. I shook my head and licked my suddenly dry lips twice before I could squeeze out any words.
"Who are you?" I asked and he smiled before bowing slightly to me and proclaiming,"I am Jamal,pleasure genie at your service."

Duhn duhn duhhhhhn...
Sorry for the wait,but I was busy with school. I will try to update more often tho.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. Also,don't forget to vote and comment.