Dada? Please..

Tw: alchohol death
A lil ram boy around the age of 7 ran in the wonderful mansion but the smell of alcohol was everywhere. "Dada?" The lil boy spoke seeing his father holding a bottle of beer "hEy KidDo" the drunk older ram spoke, the little boy ran to his father hugging him but his father didn't like it and yelled "GET OFF ME YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT" scaring the poor little boy. "Dada why isn't mama here?" The boy spoke "he left! For 2 other guys".

Tubbo stood on the podium thinking what he could say for the speech he was president and his mother was there his best friend his father everyone! He was so happy. Seeing Wilbur smile with his fish wife hugging him and their lil son standing infront of them. Wilbur made a good choice to step off as president and everyone agreed to it to have more time with his son even Dream stopped the war to give the kid a safe space. Tubbo finally spoke "it's an honor to stand here taking the place of our beloved finder of this amazing piece of land!" He began. "As my dad said be proud of what you are" as tubbo said that he looked next to him and his father was gone and he went silent. He immediately looked to the other side seeing is mother worried. "Where's is father?" He spoke in the microphone. "He was so proud of me! And now he's gone"

Jschlatt father of tubbo and the biggest alcoholic in the server was gone on the biggest day of his kid he was in a dirt house holding into a table "agh..." he spoke footsteps came closer.

Tubbo and Quackity went to look for him with tommy behind them. "Dad!" Its been a while since tubbo called his father dad Schlatt heard them and spoke "tubbo! I love you..." and he fainted. Tubbo saw him fall and rushed to him. "Father! Please wake up come on please wake up please" tubbo had tears in his eyes. Without noticing the whole server was there praying for Schlatt "let me past let me past!" A deeper voice spoke its eret "let me check please tubbo" tubbo nodded and tommy hold tubbo immediately close. Sally had fundy close and not letting him see anything of his half uncle. Eret felt Schlatt heart beat and looked at Quackity and Wilbur, and sadly shook his head no. Tubbo felt to his knees grabbing his father corpse close "dada please please move or anything dada please don't be gone..." Quackity sat next to tubbo and put an arm around him. Tubbo cried into Quackity shoulder

10 years later.

Tubbo got a bit over the death of his father but was still hurt. Tommy knew and went to that one special place in the forest."XD please listen to my voice, please listen to my wish XD our dear god.. I'm wishing for 1 thing it's not for me but for my best friend please bring the man on the paper back please" tommy prayed hoping he listened. Tommy left and XD appeared "hm he really has a soft spot huh" XD took the picture and disappeared.

—-
540 words wooo