Chpt 2: Making An Entrance

Y/n is in the bat plane making his way to Japan. After the batcomputer told him that the highest level of magic was in a town called Kouh, Y/n knew that there was a The Joker was going to be there, or he'd hoped he'd he was there. While flying over the sea, he heard on his montar that he was getting a call from someone. Looking at the screen, Y/n saw that it was Barbara that was calling him.

Y/n:*answers*What is it?

Barbara: Y/n? Where are you? We all got the signal that the batwing was gone. You wouldn't have anything to do with it do you?

Y/n: ....

Barbara: Y/n, did you steal the batwing?

Y/n: I can't steal something that belongs to me.

Barbara: You're going after Joker, aren't you?

Y/n: So what if I am?

Barbara: I understand how you feel....

Y/n: You don't understand how I feel! He took the most important person to me! He tore my family apart, so I'm going to find him and make him pay.

Barbara: And then what? What are you going to do when you find him?

Y/n: I'm going to kill him.

Barbara: Y/n, you know you can't. Bruce wouldn't...

Y/n: I'm not my father.

And what those words, he hung up on her and continued his way to Japan. With Barbara, after Y/n hung up on her, she leaned back in her chair and let out a sigh. She was worried about what Y/n was planning. When she first met Y/n when he was a kid, she took care of him like an older sister would. As she was worrying about him, Dick came up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Dick: Did you find out about the batwing?

Barbara: Yeah, and that's not all, but I found Y/n too.

Dick: You did? How is he? Where is he?

Barbara: Well for one, he's in the batwing and heading to Japan.

Dick: Japan? Why would he be heading there?

Barbara: Because Jokers is there.

Dick: You don't think?

Barbara: I don't think so, at least I hope he doesn't.

Dick: He won't. I know him, Y/n wouldn't go that far.

Barbara: But....

Dick: He's hurting babs. He's just taking it differently than everyone else. Don't worry, in due time he'll be fine.

Back with Y/n, he was a good couple hours away from Japan. As he was sat in the cockpit, his mind began to wonder to a conversation he had with Bruce some years ago.

-Flashback-
A younger Y/n sat with Bruce as the two of them were sitting at the batcomputer.

Y/n: Hey dad?