Chapter 7 present for old viewers

3rd person POV BAKUHOE
After Bakugo heard Kirishima walk down the hallway and back go his dorm, bakugo sat there on his vibrator uncomfortably, "What the actual fuck" he said out loud, thinking about what he may have done wrong. He spread his legs and slowly removed the vibrator from his ass, writhing in pain whilst doing so, he then grabs the lube again, squirts some more on the vibrator, then his fingers and pushes 2 fingers inside.

Katsuki thrusts his 2 fingers in and out rhythmically letting out small grunts and low Moans "agh, ugh "

Suddenly he hits something, and let out the loudest moan he's ever let out before "AUgh-". He could not believe he was the one who let that moan out. Bakugo grabs the vibrater and slowly pushes it into himself "Ngh- HaH~", he hadn't turned it on yet but it felt very filling. He immediately turns on high, letting out an intense frequency of tremors causing his toes to curl "AGH Fu~GhA". He slowly thrust the vibrating dildo in and out, the feeling of it becoming simply too much for him. His body jolted, and his legs trembled as he vigorously thrusted the vibrator in and out "AgH- WAIt, Oh Fu~Cgh". His body jolted yet again, the knot inside of him about to explode in ecstasy. "NG~ AgH ~AHhh". His toes curled and his ass clenched down onto the vibrator, his cum exploding out of his member "AGHH NGuh~" his body jolted and and trembled, his lips quivered as he orgasmed. Bakugo then turned off vibration and removed the dildo from his hole. His legs still shaking from the orgasm. "Holy shit" he told himself, that was the best orgasm he had ever experienced.

.....
CONTINUED..

BAKUGOS POV

Bakugo sat there after busting that fattest nut of his life and let post nut clarity set in.

Except that it was not clarity,
It was post nut clinical depression

It was just setting in that he had just stuck a fallicle object up his rectum, and he could not believe that as an alpha he had just done that.

Bakugo was flabbergasted, dumbfounded , stunned, stupefied even.
Nobody could find out about this, he wiped down the silicone object and washed it with the sex toy wash that came with the packaging. He then pulled out a old shoebox and placed it inside of it practically slamming it closed and shoving deep within his closet.

Honestly, it felt great but it really fucked with him.
In society, alphas are supposed to be dominant and such, how could he be dominant if he was shoving a dildo up his ass.

He shook his head

What he had to worry about now was if kirishima actually believed his half assed "I stubbed my toe" excuse ...

HI GUYS, WRITER HERE MY LITTLE FUCK GOBLINS. ITS BEEN YEARS AND ILL BE UPDATING IN SMALL BITS AND PIECES JUST FOR OLD VIEWERSS