Part 2

IZUKU'S POV

After me and Todoroki's little *cough* session *cough* I get up off the ground and brush the dust off my knees, my heat had subsided and I just became conscious of what I have done. I cover my eyes in embarrassment "S-Sorry Todoroki kun..!" I managed to stutter out. I unpeeled my hands from my face and made direct eye contact with Todoroki, his face flushed with tints of red and pink in his cheeks.

Todoroki: It's o-ok midoriya, it was just in the *heat* of the moment..

Hue hue hue author cracked a pun eh? I hate myself I'm so cringeworthy..XD.

Time skip to lunch
It's ok just 2 more hours of school you can make it..!I said to myself, I didn't want to go into heat again, but, then again I wouldn't mind if Todoroki kun helped again too. I turn red , flustered thinking about the events that took hold inside the bathroom stall. I start eating my food when uraraka sits next to me.

Uraraka: Deku-kun, you smell a bit different?

She sniffed the air around one more time.

Uraraka: Yup you definitely smell different.

"Uraraka stop sniffing me, you know it's kinda weird right??" I say flustered.

Uraraka: Oops, sorry deku-kun!! I'll stop but....

She eyed me suspiciously...

Uraraka: Who's the lucky alpha!!!

She half squealed.

W-wait WHAT Uraraka caught on that quickly??? "U-uraraka! Shhh!" I tried calming her down but it was no use, soon everyone and I mean everyone was staring at me and Uraraka.

Uraraka: Oh my god deku! Just tell me already!!!!

" Uraraka shhh, everyone is staring, it's embarrassing!"I whispered intensely to Uraraka, uraraka finally understood that she was being way to loud and she quietly apologized.

Uraraka: S-sorry, too loud again right?

I slowly nodded. Just then bakugo gets up out of his seat at one of the lunch tables and speed walks out the door. A delightful smell wafts through the cafeteria, it smelled like a freshly baked cinnamon bun. I feel my (ima call the pad Izuku wears a man pad XD) slick leaking through my man pad. It starts dripping onto the inside of my pants and I start panting.

Uraraka: Deku maybe we should leave.

Uraraka said abruptly, she knew what was going on , and she knew I needed to get out of there now. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the cafeteria. We ran across hallways and hallways and hallways until we reached my dorm. She pushed me in and locked the door behind us.

Uraraka: Deku-kun where do you keep your toys.

I look at her confused.

Uraraka: Deku, a sex toy???

I blushed embarrassed, I point to a box. She walks over and takes a toy right out of the box and hands it to me. She then walks over to my lamp counter and grabs my phone, she walks back to me and hands it over.