The beginning

Takes place before ep.8 came                          

The wind is nice and warm, the grass are waving, the clouds are making shapes and the sun is shining like a star.                                                      12:32am

At the Pic-nix table there seems to be a candle sitting by herself, taping on the table. This wasn't like candle, normally she would be mediating or hanging out with silver spoon but not today.    

CANDLE'S POV: 

'How should i talk to that..''thing''...maybe a "hello"? Or, something like that.' Candle was still taping on the table with her finger still thinking how to greet. 

NO ONE'S POV:

Clover was walking til she saw candle. Clover thought it was a good idea to come and talk to candle and so she did. "Hiiii~ candle! can i sit next to you?~" Even though there was enough space for clover to sit next to candle, she still wanted to know if she has candle's permission.    But candle seems she didnt hear clover, odd.. so clover asked again 

"Candle~ can i sit with yo-",  "O-oh, sorry clover, it seems that i have been looking into space. What is it that you want to ask me?",  "Oh! Well can i sit next to you?",  "of course, clover"     candle smiled softy.

Clover smiled back with a wider smile. She then sit next to candle and talked about nature with candle....

                                                                        2:13pm

The talk only lasted for 8 minutes. Candle was still sitting at the pic-nix ever since clover left. Some objects came to get food while some objects sat down the opposite side of candle, talking. 

Then, that ''object'' came 

???'S POV: 

''I'' looked at candle, worried because she has been sitting there for like, 2 hours? 3? It didnt matter. 

"candle?, umm.. are you..okay?" As soon as i said that, candle's eyes looked at me, like, very fast as if she panicked but...she didn't answer me. "c-candle?". Her looking at me made me feel uncomfortable. I tried waving at her, in front of her but that didnt work. I was looking at her with some-what-half-worried face until i looked at her hands cuz i mean, her hands ARE on the table so i placed mine on hers...

Why does it feels hot..?