Chapter 1: Recap Amy's POV

I am now on my way to the airport hoping to forget about my feelings and think about the next four years at Hudson University. I already miss Ricky and John. I really did love Ricky but the only reason he wanted to be with me was because of John. I also wanted John to grow up with married parents but I really wanted to have a husband who loved me.
Once I got to the airport, of course I saw the really annoying Ben. Ben was my boyfriend the first two years of high school and while I was pregnant. I did love him but it seemed that he only wanted to be with me because he felt bad for me. All through High School he wanted to be with me. I did love Ben more during the first two years of High School, but my feelings started changing once I found out he got Adrian pregnant. We weren't together when they "got pregnant" but we seemed to still have feelings for each other and I thought it was rude to just have sex with Adrian.
Ben has been trying to get me back for the last 3 or 2 years of our lives but it never worked. He was always to protective and thinking he was the father even though he wasn't. All through High School I had a choice of being with Ricky or Ben. Ben always seemed to be the most trustworthy but I was wrong, though Ricky was the bad boy who everyone wanted to have sex with. I believed Ricky at band camp when he said he wanted to be my boyfriend until the first day of High School.
I managed to ignore Ben for 2 hours until we got on the plane.