Chapter 6- first day

Today is my first day at Hudson University. It's a nice school but it has no John. I know I came here because it was my dream but now my dream is to see my son.

So now I'm walking into the school. My back pack to my side, I'm wearing a white blouse, denim skinny shorts, my hair in a high pony tail, and sperry's. Every single girl here is literally wearing a crop top and shorty shorts with rips. I barely fit in here. Everyone is so "Slutty." I'm very scared to start school here.
~
Once I finish my first day of college that went pretty good I went home. I haven't found any friends yet not one.
~
Ricky's POV-
Being without Amy is like having a lifetime without the sun. She brightened my days and made everything bad go away. When I had nothing to look forward to I just thought about Amy. But then again we are broken up, I just have to look forward to switching off with John when she comes back.
"Hey John. It's time to go to day care because I have to go to work" I said.
"Mommy!" he yelled
"Mommy isn't here buddy. but how about we surprise her in New York. You wanna see mommy?"
"Ya!!"
~
I'm on my way to see Amy for her first week of school. We are going to surprise her!
~
Amy's POV: That night I just finished some extra work for school and read then I heard a knock. I thought it was probably Ben then when I opened the door I saw.. Ricky and John?
"Mommy!!" John said as he was hugging me.
"Hey Buddy!! I missed you." I said.
"Hey Amy." Ricky said.
"Hey Ricky" I said.
"How are you?" he asked.
"Fine. you?"
"Ehhh"
"Well come in."
We just then sat on the couch and John was playing with his toys.
"How was your first day of school?" he asked.
"It was good. How is it in California?"
"Normal I guess."
"Oh nice I guess."
We then put John to bed and we just talked and laughed. Then we were just staring at each other. Then he kissed me and I kissed him back. He then whispered in between kisses "I-am-still-and always was-in-love-with-you" then we made it to my bed room. We made love.
~
Ricky then went home that next day. I finally realized I was still in love with him too. I don't know if I want to stay in New York....