Kim Taehyung

Enjoy ❥

Kim Taehyung, a college student, major in arts

Kim Taehyung, a college student, major in arts. Doesn't have his parents, His father died when he was 10, then after 2 years his mother remarried and his stepfather kicked him out of his house at the age of 17. His mother also didn't stop her husband.

Then he came to Seoul to one of his middle school friend, park jimin, he moved to Seoul 4 years ago. He let Taehyung stay with him until he finds a place to move out.

Soon enough Taehyung Gets a job in a bakery shop, Jin's cafe. The owner of the shop is a friend of jimin, Kim Seokjin, he soon became very close friend and a mother figure for Taehyung.

31st August
2022

Tae POV -

I've been lying in this bed for 4 days now, I'm bored of seeing the same white walls all around.

3 days ago i was in my classroom, suddenly i felt like my world was spinning, and the last thing I heard that jimin was calling my name, i lost my consciousness.

Next day i woke up in a hospital room, the first thing i saw is jimin was talking to the doctor.

Jimin: oh tae! You made me so worried, are you okay? Are you feeling any pain?

Tae: m-minnie, calm down, I'm okay but why I'm still here?

As I asked him, he look at the doctor, then again look at me.

I know him for a very long time, i can tell, something was wrong, which was written on all over his face.

Tae: jiminie, why are you so silent? I-is there anything wrong with me?

Jimin: t-tae, please don't take stress, I'll tell you when we go back home.

Now I'm sure, something is wrong wrong with me.

Tae: When we are going home?

Jm: you have to stay here for 2 or 3 days more, then we will go home. Don't worry.

Tae: hmm okay.

I was so bored, I have no one to talk to, except jimin and jin. Jin is at his shop, I don't want to disturb him.

I was feeling extremely boring, so i dial a random number in my phone and massage, i hope it's a valid number.

Tae:
Hello, am i talking to a human?

Hey, if you're a human please reply me, right now i really want someone to talk to.

But if you're a ghost or alien, then please don't reply, The time of my death has not come yet.

At least it's a valid number, but why is no one replying! But what if he's a ghost? Oh my namjesus!

Wait a minute, Why would a ghost use a mobile phone? But again, it's 2022, everything is upgraded, what if they're also upgraded?

'Uff tae, you think too much. Shut up for God sake' i scold myself.

Suddenly the door open and the doctor came inside,

DC: Taehyung, tomorrow you'll get discharged. Don't use phone too much. It's very harmful for you.

Tae: yes doctor.

He left and i again check my phone, but sadly there is still no reply.

I really miss my mom, she was the only one I had when dad left us. But she changed like seasons after she remarried to mr Song. When he throw me away she didn't even look at me, i still had a hope that she'll stop him. But she choose to ignore my cries.

Sometimes I just wonder, did she never really loved me? I wander, Does she ever searched me?

I didn't realise when I started to cry, i quickly wipped my eyes. It's useless to cry, when there's no one to wipe your tears

After some time i put my phone away and fell asleep.

•••••••♪•••••••♪•••••••♪•••••••♪•••••••♪•••••••♪

Hope you enjoy 💜