xxxvii

Please ignore my mistake

Next day Mr kim came to meet jungkook in his office, as he also wants to do business with jeons.

Sc: you can wait inside, sir is in a meeting right.

Kim nod and sat on the sofa, he look around the luxurious office then something catch his eye. A photo frame, his stepson and jungkook's picture in it.

 A photo frame, his stepson and jungkook's picture in it

(Imagine tae is sitting on his lap)

Mr kim eyed the photo for a minute

Mr kim: was it really true that this slut is selling his body to Mr Jeon? Huh! No doubt just like her mother.

He laugh but his smile falters when he saw jungkook standing near the door. Kim quickly came towards him

Mr kim: good morning Mr Jeon.

Jungkook hummed and went to sit on his chair, he look at the phone frame which was turned to opposite side. He look at me kim and put it correctly.

Mr kim: Mr Jeon I'm really grateful that you finally decide to do business with kim corporate.

Jk: and when did I said that?

Mr kim: b-but you told me to meet today, I thought it's about business?

Jk: sold enough to think this way kim, after you and your Mrs insulting My fiance? Not a chance.

Mr kim got tensed at his statement.

Mr kim: p-please Mr Jeon if you don't help us, we'll go bank corrupt.

Jk: hmmm let me think.

They both sat in silence, jungkook already had his plan.

Jk: okay! I'm done thinking. I'll help yoU-

Mr kim got up excitedly and was about to thank jungkook but he got cut off

Jk: BUT! I want the 50 percentage of share of kim corporate. If you accept then the deal is open.

Mr kim stood there dumbfounded, he's a cunning man for sure but what he doesn't know is the Jeon jungkook here isn't a most powerful businessman for nothing.

Mr kim hesitately look at him, and finally agreed.

Jk: okay done then I'll send you the contact papers.

He was about go out but mr kim stopped him.

Mr kim: Mr Jeon we're throwing a small welcome party tomorrow for my daughter, who's coming from Australia after her studies, please come with your family.

Mr Jeon: hmm okay.

Jungkook said and walk away with a smirk on his handsome face.

Jk: I'll ruin you how you ruin my tae's childhood.