xxxiii (m)

Please ignore my mistake

Third person pov-

Jk: i-i have something to tell you.

Tae try to observe jungkook expression which was too serious.

Tae: why do you look so serious? Is it something bad?

Jk; no! Not bad but it's really something serious.

Without waiting for any reply jungkook got up on his feet , which cause tae to stand up also. Jungkook took tae's hand on his own.

Jk: I'm really bad at this kind of thing. Tae you know you're the best thing happened to me. The moment I saw you, I knew you are the one who can complete my life. There are so many things I want to tell you but I don't know where to begin. I love the way you look at me, I love the way you smile at me, Most of all, I love the person you are and the way you make my heart feel. You are my everything, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life showing you how much I love you.

Tae's eyes widened when jungkook fist something out of his pocket and sat on his knee

Jk: Kim Taehyung, this is the question I never thought to ask anyone, but then you. So, Will you you do the honor and MARRY ME?

Tae was a crying mess by now, he couldn't find the words to say something so he just keep nodding and gave his left hand to the elder.

Jungkook stood up and quickly slipped the ring on younger's ring finger, who jump on him still crying.

Jk; now stop crying baby, i thought it'll me who'll cry tonight if you reject me.

Tae: s-stu-pid mus-cle b-bunny why would I reject my lifetime crush? But kookie

Jungkook knew what was coming so he shushed him.

Jk: I know what you're about to say and I'll not let you ruin our mood today. You should have think all this before saying yes to me.

Jungkook pull him on his lap and start leaving butterfly kisses on the younger's neck. Tae was getting impatient as he pull jungkook's face and kiss him.

After their heavy make out session tae pull away and walk towards the table set up. Jungkook was looking at his with confuse eye as tae turn around to look at him.

Tae: it's dinner time, shouldn't we eat?

Yes! jungkook was hungry but not for food, he wanted to feast on tae's body. To his uttar surprise tae slide off the dishes and climb on the table. Jungkook's mouth started to water at the scenery.

There he is, laying on the table, in the doggy position. His pant with underwear is pulled down to his thighs, while his thick ass throbs in front of the elder. He's wearing nothing else. He turns his head to jungkook, and says, with a sultry whisper

Tae: eat up daddy.

Jungkook went over to him, grabbing tae's thighs, bring him to the edge of the table, knocking some of the candles to the ground.

Tae: Hurry up, your dinner is getting cold."

He bounces his ass toward jungkook.

Lifting him up ever so gently, jungkook rub his hand across tae's beautiful, smooth ass and gently kiss his cheeks.

Jungkook kiss gently as he bring himself down to that majestic hole and start with a slight lick on the edge.

He has been waiting for it, seeing tae squirm. Elder continue licking on the exterior, as his right arm reached and grab tae's erect dick.

Jungkook feel his dick jump, he continue moving slowly, as his tongue gets deeper, tae lets out more groans.

Tae: Ohh~ it feels so good,