CHAPTER ONE

PALOMA'S POV

"Let's leave quickly"my friend flora said to me.

I was being so sluggish,so that my BFF would get tired of waiting and just leave me behind.

"Pali,I know you so well;you are just being sluggish,so that I can leave you behind".Geez she knows me so well.I guess that is why she is my BFF.

I need to think of something,that will give way for me not to go to the school party.There is only one way out of this grazy situation,that is to destroy the cloth my BFF flora bought me.

Oh my God Paloma ,i can't believe you just did that,you are so wicked,heartless,and selfish.Okay,i know,I totally feel like the worst person on earth,But just for once I want to be selfish.

"Flora!,I have a huge problem of PDD"i screamed.I can't believe I actually destroyed the dress.

Flora bagged into my room,with an unreadable  expression."Are you trying to full me pali,cause it ain't gonna work"

"I am not trying to full anyone flora,i dont know what happened, i saw the dress in shreds"i lied through my teeth.

"How can you just see the cloth in shreds?.No one can do this,except you". She is so not buying what i am saying.

"How can I do such a thing flora?,when I know you bought the dress for me"I said as innocent as I could.

"How?,how?,you're asking me how?.okay let me answer your question.first,you never wanted to go to this party from the beginning. Lastly you think your not worth going to a party because,you are so fat. I can't believe how low your esteem can be.Gosh Paloma"she snapped back angrily.

Her words hurt so
much, but they are all true.

I am so stupid. I might be so fat,have no social life and all,but she still choose me as her Bf,among all the girls who are just like her;shop alcoholics,love going to parties,have a very good physique.

"Look at me Pali"she said as she twirled me to come face to face with her.

"I have never asked you to change your personality, but today I want to be a bad friend and ask of one thing,that is;be proud of who you are,even if it is just for tonight.Please Pali,just for tonight".

I didn't notice that we were both crying."fine,i will do exactly what you say,but just for tonight"I said with a forced smile,taking in the tears forming in my eyes.

"Thank you soooooooo much"she said joyfully.

"But I don't have any cloth to put on"I complained.

Flora went out of the room.She came into the room with an outfit in her hand.

"Here.I had a feeling this would happen,so I bought a spare,just incase"she said as she tossed me a blue dress.

"You are unbelievable and your the best friend anyone can ever have"I said, giving her a hug.

"I know.Enough of being so emotional. Get dressed,let's get the party on".

The dress fitted properly and it is so pretty too.

Looks like I am going to the party after all.This going to be the worst night of my life.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Yey, the first chapter is out. I hope you love it.

Pls send your lovely banners, comment and vote

I Will be updating at least once a week.

NOTE:PDD means party dress destroyed.
       **toodles**