CHAPTER THREE

PALOMA'S POV

I woke up feeling grumpy, and it seemed like someone was punishing me by using a hammer to knack my head, because my head hurt real bad.

I got up from bed,trying to know where I was and how I got to wherever I was.

'Looks like I am in a hospital' I thought still a bit unconscious.

"Hospital!"I shouted as I regained my consciousness.

A nurse rushed into the room where I was with a concerned face."Is anything the problem"she asked.

"How did I get here" were the only words that came out of my mouth.

"A young lady brought you here last night" the nurse spoke.

"So,I have been here since last night?"I asked,unsure of what I heard.

"Yes young lady,you have been here since last night.Is anything the problem?"she asked.

"Not at all.You can go back to your work"i replied.

"take care young lady"she said walking out of the ward.

I sat on my bed thinking of any possible incident that could have made me land in a hospital.

"Sorry but I don't deal with fat mamas,but maybe changing your size will make me consider you or in your own words 'notice you'.one more thing,pointing to someone you don't know so well is a bad habit,just saying.okay,bye".Immediately i recalled what happened to me in the party last night,I felt so embarrassed. I wished that i drank to death,so that i wouldn't receive the greatest humiliation in school.

I was so engrossed in my thinking,I didn't notice someone enter into the room."Pali how are you feeling now"flora asked.

"I feel like i am about to die of total embarrassment"i said still thinking of how i made a fool out of myself.

flora bursted into laughter."Pali thank goodness I found you,if not you should have drank your self to death"she said,half serious.

"Why flora,you should have let me die.why,why"I said,weeping out of embarrassment.

Flora started another stage of amusement."Just because a guy rejected you,you want to end your life.Just because of a simple rejection"she said,trying her best to comport herself but failed and started another round of uncontrollable laughter.

Flora was being such a bitch right now and it pissed me off a lot when she said the humiliation that the good for nothing bastard gave me was 'just a simple rejection'.

"Flora stop being such an ass hole.You call that a simple rejection?.That bastard humiliated me so very much and you call it a simple rejection?.I won't blame you because,you will never understand how it feels to be rejected,when you have never experienced rejection in your entire life and have all the guys at the tip of your fingers"I said out of frustration.

Suddenly she kept a face that meant business, then called me for the first time by my full name and said"Paloma Russo I know how it feels to be rejected,and you know that".This time it was flora who was crying. She's right, she has been rejected so many times by her father and mother who thinks she was the worst thing that happened to them,to the point they decided to give her to her now late aunt at the age of six.I guess I never thought of that.

Flora wiped her tears then proceeded with what she was saying."I saved you because,like you said,he is a bastard and I don't think he or anyone deserves your sadness,so you shouldn't kill yourself because he rejected you,but instead you should make him feel like killing himself for loosing a girl like you. It is left for you to make the decision. I have gotten your drugs from the doctor,If you are ready to go home meet me outside,your parents are worried sick".

Flora walked out of the room without looking back to check if I was following her or not. I feel so guilty for hurting her feelings.I stood up and quickly followed her lead.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
The ride home was awkwardly silent. Admist the silence i thought of the possible story I could come up with when confronted by my parents.

Suddenly the car came to a halt."Don't worry about your parents i explained to them"flora said.

I stayed for a little while,contemplating whether or not to  tell her right now how sorry I am."Hurry up and get out,I have someone to meet"flora said.I immediately obeyed,like it will stop her from being mad at me,but instead she drove away without saying a word.

I went straight to my bedroom without bordering to greet my parents.I spent the remaining time of the day in my locked room thinking of the perfect way to apologize to Flora.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
I am soooooooooooo sorry for the long wait.i am preparing for an exam so i wouldnt be able to update as usual.Please bear with me.

Anyways how was this chapter,share your thoughts and vote

Thanks to those who didn't leave TTL,i love y'all. I will try to update as soon as possible.