CHAPTER TWO

PALOMA'S POV

Flora and I walked into the party looking fabulous.fine it was only flora who looked 'fab'.

We settled in the sit we reserved.we dicussed about in-relevant topics.

"Pali,don't just stand there,go talk to him".Flora noticed me drooling over a 'hot' guy.

"Nah,I don't think I can be the flirty type"I said.

"You can do it Pali,just go over there and start a conversation" flora told me,like it was the easiest thing to do in the world.I won't blame her;she gets asked on dates by different guys each week and decides to date anyone of her choice,so is no big deal to her,going to talk to an extremely hot guy like Halon.

"How in this world is Paloma Silver going to Stand boldly and talk to a cutie like him"I said,pointing at the guy at the bar.

"Just go over there"she said as she pushed me to the direction where the cutest guy in school stood, in a breath taking way.

I unintentionally hit my huge crush,since I started attending PA(Palm Academy);it was like at first sight,then grew into a huge crush.all thanks to the pressure flora applied when pushing me.now I am highly embarrassed.

"Gosh,watch where your going, dude"Halon said.

"I'm so sorry.My name is Paloma"I said,blushing as I stretched my hand for a hand shake.

"Yeah,I know who you are.....".He waved his hands in the air and frowned his face,like he was motioning me to stop bugging him and get loss.But that didn't matter at all.

'oh my God ,I can't believe Halon Gregory knows who I am'i said in a non audible tone,ignoring the fact that he left my hand hanging in the air.

"I am so happy you know who l am,I thought I was invisible to you,I guess I thought wrong.Actually,I have been having this huge crush on you since I set my eyes on you.I hope you accept my heart.I know I am not your type of girl,but I hope you try your possible best to notice me"I gathered all the courage I had left to speak to say this brave words,even though it was so unusual of me to do something like that and didn't make sense at all.

I noticed a Lady walk towards our direction.The lady was tall,wore a red flowing gown,which showed all her perfect curves. I couldn't really study all her physical features, because she was a bit far away and I didn't bring my glasses along with me,due to Flora's persuasion of it being 'unfashionable'.The lady gave Halon a kiss on the mouth.

Oh,now I know who the crush stealer is. It is  no other than Ashely Kimberly; the  hottie in school.she feels that she being a blonde,makes her liable to getting what so ever she wants.I hate and envy her a lot.

"Sorry but I don't deal with fat mamas,but maybe changing your size will make me consider you or in your own words 'notice you'.one more thing,pointing to someone you don't know so well is a bad habit,just saying.okay,bye".he disappeared into the crowd,his hurtful words,rendering me  speechless.

After some minutes of comporting myself,I went to the bar, taking as much alcohol my stomach could contain.

"Pali,what is the problem"flora came out from who knows where,saying.

"I am fat,extremely short,unfashionable, have no status.In conclusion, I am so useless.I am also so stupid,thinking a cutie like halon will over look girls like Ashely and you and pay attention to me.I even went ahead,confessing my feelings to him.I felt like a dog asking for its last dog biscuit"I said,laughing for no reason i knew of,and taking another glass of alcohol, even in my already drunken state.

I really didn't know what was going on around me,all I knew was that I wanted to say all in my head,even if it didn't heal the wounds of my hurting heart.

"Pali!Pali!Pali!!,can you hear me?.Do you......."my BF called out to me,as I slowly passed out.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
I hope you liked this chapter even though it didn't have enough details.

If you have any banner for this book,please send it to me,I will be so great full.

Pls vote and comment.
        **toodles**