Running

-Anthony! Slow down! You are going to get us killed!

After Raphael's failed suicide attempt,Anthony grabbed both him and Anna,run outside of the building,got into the first limousine that he found,not caring to whom rich and arrogant person it belonged,and drove away as the security men started chasing them, riding motorcycles and soon after the sirens of police cars could be heard alongside the sound of horns from the motorcycles.

-Of course. Such a splendid idea.Do you want them to catch us and spent the night in the prison and pray this will be our only stay there?

-You are overreacting.Im sure that if you explain what happened,they will....

-Another fabulous idea.You are getting quite a few of those today.I will simply tell the kind and fair policemen that a few minutes after arriving on the most prestigious party of the year,uninvited,one of the guests tried to kill himself and I pointed the gun elsewhere and by accident the bullet hit the host and organiser of the party.And to top it all off,the ambulance that was supposed to carry the injured to the hospital was found abandoned,with all the stuff unconscious and the patient nowhere to be seen.Such a believable story.Im hitting the brakes,right now.

-You don't have to be sarcastic,I completely understand the severity of the situation but us being chased by the entire New York Police Department doesn't exactly make us look innocent either.

Raphael hasn't said anything since the chase begun.He hadnt even moved.He was simply staring outside the window to the distance,lost.Anna wasnt even sure that he had realised what was going on around him.

Suddenly,Anthony took a sharp turn,too sharp for the policemen to copy and many police cars ended up crushed on the side of the road or toppled over.Only two were able to continue the pursuit but in the end,the cops didnt manage to find an opportunity to block Anthony's path and soon lost him.

Anthony continue to drive until he reached an abandoned and dark sand lot in the middle of nowhere where he stopped and shut down the engine.He put his head on the wheel and stayed at that position for a few minutes,not moving or talking.

In truth no one was speaking because no one knew what to say or where to begin.Anna thought it would best if she didnt say anything and just leave Raphael and Anthony sort out this mess between them as they deemed fit.She hoped Angelica had enough strength left in her to withstand what was coming.

Raphael was still out of it so everyone waited for Anthony to relax and then speak,who wanted nothing more than to place that burden on someone else's shoulders.

-Why?

Raphael most certainly didnt realise that the question was directed at him so he didnt even flinch until Anthony,crying,pulled the gun from his pocket and pointed it at Raphael's head much to Anna's shock

-Anthony! Stop! What are you doing?

-Answer my question!

-I asked you a question. Why your eyes long for me to pull the trigger? Why?

-Do it.

-No!

Raphael grabbed Anthony's fingers which were still holding the trigger and squeezed them,trying to press the trigger but Anthony's fingers remained firmly in place,not moving an inch.Raphael's life depended solely on Anthony's will and the strength of his hands.

-You will not end your life.

-It is my life.I am entitled to do what I want with it.

-Then so am I.

With a violent move of his hand he broke the battle of life and death between their hands and pointed the gun at himself.

-If you let me kill myself,then the gun is all yours to kill yourself too.