Back home! | Chapter one

Stepping foot out of the airport, Serena breathed the Kalos air. "Finally back home!" She exclaimed. Reaching into her pockets, she let free of her pokémon. Braixen, Sylveon and Pancham! "I can't believe we're back here!" Braixen said. "Feels like a dream.." Muttered Pancham and Sylveon letting out a giggle. "I know! Before we do anything, how about we have a picnic out in the forest?" Serena suggested, they all nodded following the lead of their trainer.

"Lets set our picnic here!" Sylveon said. "Looks perfect!" Braixen replying. As they placed everything out, Serena looked at her surroundings. "Now I remember this place, this is where Satoshi/Ash set free of Greninja.. Feels almost unreal."
"Oh I miss our old squad .." Pancham uttered. "I hate to admit, but that also includes Chespin.. When will we see them again?" He added. Serena looked at him with a sorrow face. "I'm not too sure myself.. But hopefully soon!" Changing her expression to a more happy one. Braixen then realized how much she missed Greninja, although haven't seen him in awhile she still yet had feelings for him she couldn't confess. As they ate their food, the fennec pokémon got a sudden thirst and grabbed the bottled water. "It seems like it's finished - I'll go get some more! it looked like there was a river stream here when we were on our way here" She commented. "Alrightt! don't go off wondering so far though!" Serena added as Braixen began walking to the direction she thought the river would be.

The forest seemed so peaceful when strolling through it, she realized how much she missed this place. Scattering around she finally found the river. She crouched down and placed the bottle down into the river as the rush of the stream filled it up. "This should be enough!" She mumbled. Walking the opposite direction of the river, she felt a presence.. of something? Adjusting her ears, she tried using them to locate where's it coming from and following the direction of it. The fennec pokémon completely lost sight in what was in front of her leading her bumping into a tree. "Ouch!" Braixen shouted but was immediately distracted later to feel that it was getting closer.

Braixen got up brushing the dirt off her skirt still gazing around her surroundings, then a sudden wind current flew upwards and the ground shaking.. like it was breaking? Then it broke through. IT WAS THE REMAINING ROOTS! Braixen stumbled backwards after the roots directly shot up to her scrambling on her knees trying to get far as possible. But she felt the presence again, why was it aiming at HER? As she tried getting away as far as she could, Braixen felt the floor grumble once again. One more move she'd most likely pass out. Preparing herself for the roots to hit her again, a sudden swoop of wind grab onto her body as she felt the pressure onto her like she was being carried. The fennec pokémon opened her eyes to see ..

GRENINJA?