The unexpected?! | Chapter two

GRENINJA?

Still on his arms staring at him, those eyes she haven't seen in awhile glistened, as if she was in those cheesy romance animes. Greninja went down to a place far from the roots and caught her staring at him. "Are you alright?" The frog one said, still continuously staring she blurted out "So close .. -" underneath her breath. "Hm?" He continued to stare at her in confusion, realizing what she just said she quickly covered her mouth. "NOTHING!" She shouted, her whole body started to heat up she couldn't comprehend how she was feeling right now and could tell that Greninja knew what she said as he was now looking away. "I mean .. uhm thank you." Braixen looked away aswell, Greninja let out a chuckle placing her down. "You should be more careful dear, there's a whole army of those roots here." He added. "DID HE JUST CALL ME DEAR?" Braixen thought in her head silently screaming in the inside.

"Braixen! Are you alright? We heared a loud crash coming from here!" Serena shouted while running towards her, then stopped midway to take a better look at who was beside her. "Is that .." she whispered. "GRENINJA?" Her face in complete shock. The other two aswell being shocked to see him. He gave a small laugh. "Yeah, he was the one who saved me from the crash .." Braixen mumbled looking away still embarrassed. "What even was that sound?" Pancham added. "It was one of the remaining roots from last time, theres still alot but less than last time." Greninja answered.
"Either way, we should send Braixen to the Pokémon center, shes pretty wounded from the attack of the roots." "Nono I'm fine!" Clearly trying her best to stay balanced so she wouldn't fall. "Braixen you should really go, it's obvious you can't even walk -" Sylveon said. "Here, I'll carry you there, if you keep walking you'll hurt yourself even more if you do." The frog one commented and picked her up, yet again her whole body was heating up. She didn't even have time to react to any of this, she looked back to Sylveon and Pancham with both their faces being filled with a smirk knowing that Braixen has had feelings for him ever since they were younger.

"Awhh thats so generous of you Greninja!" Serena said walking outside of the forest. "Lets see .. The nearest Pokémon center is a few meters from here. It shouldn't be that far!" Checking her guidebook and walking towards the Pokémon center.

"Right this way please!" Spoke Nurse joy, Greninja set down Braixen so she could follow Nurse Joy. Once they all settled down, they all say down on a couch. "What a coincidence we met up again." Pancham stated. "Well I was supposed to be with Zygarde but I felt something wrong, so I went to check it out and now I'm here." Greninja replied. "I should probably go back soon since Zygarde is probably waiting for me." He added. "Why not we catch up tho? I'm sure Zygarde would understand if you talked to him!" Serena insisted. "Well it wouldn't hurt to try." He answered.

A chime would be heard. "Braixen is just doing fine now!" Nurse joy said. "It'll take awhile for her to completely heal, so I suggest you to not partake in any battles for a week."
"Thanks alot Nurse Joy!" Serena said with a smile. "The pleasure is all mine." As Nurse Joy went back to her reception. "Hey Braixen are you alright now?" Greninja said looking at her face to face, she muttered a small "yes .." still overwhelmed with this feeling. "Alright i'll go back to Zygarde to ask him if it's okay if we could catch up." Waving a small goodbye he walked out of the Pokémon center.

"Soo what was that all about." Serena questioned. "Your whole face was like a tomato and you kept trembling when you were around Greninja." "Isn't it obvious SHE HAS FEELINGS FOR GR-" Pancham was rudely interrupted with Braixen's hand over his mouth. "NO THERES NOTHING WRONG!" stuttering all her words while shouting, Serena laughed. "Awh that's adorable! -" Braixen pouted. "So Pokémon love? What's it like." She added. "Its just like how human's feel love, it's overwhelmingly and complicated." Sylveon stated. "Anyways .. Clemont and Bonnie are still here right?! Why not we visit them and go to the Lumious gym?" Sylveon exclaimed. "You only say that just because you want to see Bunnelby .." Pancham replied with a smirk, they all had a laugh as they waited for Greninjas return.

"While waiting for Greninja, why not we go by a nearby café, I saw one when we were on out way and it looked so antique and adorable!" Serena stated. "Ooo, sounds interesting, why not!" Braixen commented." Plus I'm sure he'll be able to find us once comes back." Serena added, they all nodded  and walked out of the Pokémon center heading towards the café.