Chapter 5

It was the day of Ginnys birthday and I with a tone of help from Ron and Hermine had planed an amazing surprise party for Ginny.
-- -------PARTY TIME-------
It was time for Ginny's party her friends,brothers,parents,boyfriend that i hate,me,Hermine,and Ron were all waiting for Ginny to get home from swim. All the lights were off and we were all hiding. Then i herd the front door open and herd Ginny call,"Hello?Mum?"As she turned the lights on. Then we all jumped up and shouted "SURPRISE!" What no one expected was Ginny's reaction as soon as the words left our mouth she spun around let out a cry of shock and fell down hitting her on the kitchen table. No one moved we were all in shock staring at the motionless body of Ginny Weasley. Mrs.Weasley was the first to move she started to check on Ginny's head to see if her fall left external damage. "Is she alright?"Charlie asked. Before Mrs.Weasley answered she did a spell to see if there was any internal damage. "She'll be ok, she'll be waking up soon." Mrs.Weasley told everyone.
"How about we move her on to the couch." Bill suggested.
"Ok but be carful with her head." Mrs.Weasley told him. So Bill walked over to he's little sister piked her up like she was nothing and moved her to the couch.
A few minuets later Ginny started to steer and her eyes fluttered open.
"Ginny are you ok? Can you remember everything.?" Mr.Weasley asked Ginny.
"Yah i think so my head just hurts." Ginny told him. Everyone sighed a sigh of relief.
"What are you doing hear?"Ginny asked pointing to Lee.
"Ummm..he's your boyfriend so we invited him." I told her.
"No he's not." Ginny said as she sat up.
"Ok i think you hit your head harder than we thought." I told her.
"No i broke up with Lee yesterday after i..." Ginny started.
"You what?" Fred asked.
"Nothing."Ginny said quickly.
"Why'd you two brake up?" Ron asked.
"Because he was cheating on me with Amy Jackson." Ginny told him.
"WHAT!" All six of the Weasley brothers shouted on unison as they quickly turned to face Lee.
"Now guys lets not be rational here." Lee said ad he started backing up slowly.
"I'd say its the perfect time to be rational." Bill said.
After the Weasley boys practically killed Lee and Ginny's birthday party was over Ginny walked over to me and said,"Thanks for the amazing party." before kissing me full on the lips. A split second later the kiss was over way to soon in my opinion. "Good night harry." she said and then she walked up the stairs to her room.