I Don't Really Give a Damn.

Yes, Seungmin loved Jisung. So much. To the point he thinks it's too much.

He checked in on Jisung everyday, making sure he'd ate and drank well, because, well, Seungmin loved the male.

Seungmin complied to his every possible wish-- the ones that were actually logical and not illegal. Because Seungmin loved the male.

But when Jisung turned a blind eye to him in public so easily, that was when it stung. When he would turn the other way as Seungmin got pushed, when he'd fallen over and hurt himself, that Seungmin felt like doubting his love for him.

Sure, Seungmin respected his boundaries and knew he wanted to not be public, but it was how easy it was for Jisung to ignore him that hurt.

When he'd go hug his friends, when he'd jokingly peck their cheeks, when he'd go around carrying and getting carried by them that Seungmin could help but helplessly stare at, wishing he was just friends with Jisung at this point.

But it was fine.

Because Seungmin loved the male.

And Seungmin knows Jisung loves him back.

Well.

Seungmin hopes.

Because as they arrive home alone together, even when there's no one to see the couple, Jisung refuses to acknowledge Seungmin still.

Only after he checks the whole house that their alone, will he smile at Seungmin.

And it breaks Seungmin.

But it's fine.

Because Seungmin loved the male.

Even if he didn't fully know that Jisung loved him back.

And as they say.

Love can blind someone.

But Seungmin wants to add something similar.

If Love can blind someone, so can pain and doubt.